Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
(12-19-2009, 04:46 PM)Chris85 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any solution to make textures display correctly when flashlght is turned on? As we know sometimes we get random messed up textures because of lightning.

what plugin are you using? direct3d or open gl, to get the flashlight tiling issue fixed you have to use opengl and EFB copy to texture. No fix for d3d yet.

there's no fix for any other flashlight issues. (weird black fragments)
(12-19-2009, 05:01 PM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2009, 04:46 PM)Chris85 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any solution to make textures display correctly when flashlght is turned on? As we know sometimes we get random messed up textures because of lightning.

what plugin are you using? direct3d or open gl, to get the flashlight tiling issue fixed you have to use opengl and EFB copy to texture. No fix for d3d yet.
I'm using VideoOGL-4681.dll and EFB copy to texture. But still sometimes weird stuff appears.

,,, in opengl with safe texture cache lighting works perfect :S
no it doesn't -__- there's all sorts of fragments, using real xfb fixes some, but who wants to play at native ress...
fragments??? like what? flashlight for me works great time to tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime there is some black garbage but it rarely occurs :S (seriously im not liying)

maybe cuz you are using the alising etc (i left it all in neutral)
Does anyone know which buttons to press when you see for example a case (closet) in frozen school? I saw similar thing in the alternative forest as well but failed to guess which buttons to use. I hope it isn't a spoiler.
You can knock down closets to slow down the monsters. You have to hit one of the Wii recording hotkeys + Nunchuck shake key. So hit the key binded to shake + CTRL-# (I think it's CTRL-3 or CRTL-4).
(12-19-2009, 03:11 PM)lonerwolfie Wrote: [ -> ]do not use x64, it's choppier for some reason...
x32 works best
by the way... why arent you saving with the game save system??? you can save pretty much anywhere you want Oo

Really? But I got like 5 or 10 more fps than in x32 O_o. Also the errors are the same in both version Sad. Probably because my game is pal, I don't know. But the good news is that I could open the door of the car, it was so easy that I feel stupid xDDDDD.

Thanks to Apostacious for this Wii recording movements, without them I couldn't pass the freaking zombies so easily Big Grin

And I didn't save my game before was because it was in my very first game that I got stuck in that part (the car's part xD)
(12-20-2009, 01:04 AM)Butz_san Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2009, 03:11 PM)lonerwolfie Wrote: [ -> ]do not use x64, it's choppier for some reason...
x32 works best
by the way... why arent you saving with the game save system??? you can save pretty much anywhere you want Oo

Really? But I got like 5 or 10 more fps than in x32 O_o. Also the errors are the same in both version Sad. Probably because my game is pal, I don't know. But the good news is that I could open the door of the car, it was so easy that I feel stupid xDDDDD.

Thanks to Apostacious for this Wii recording movements, without them I couldn't pass the freaking zombies so easily Big Grin

And I didn't save my game before was because it was in my very first game that I got stuck in that part (the car's part xD)

Dunno, for me x64 worked choppie, and in x32 worked smooth (talking about latest builds) on older revs (in dif games of course) x64 works faster.

LoL you aren't the only one that could not open the door, someone was asking how to do that :p (my answer was, like you would usually open a car's door) :p
(12-20-2009, 04:00 AM)lonerwolfie Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2009, 01:04 AM)Butz_san Wrote: [ -> ]
x32 works best

Dunno, for me x64 worked choppie, and in x32 worked smooth (talking about latest builds) on older revs (in dif games of course) x64 works faster.

LoL you aren't the only one that could not open the door, someone was asking how to do that :p (my answer was, like you would usually open a car's door) :p

xDDDDDDD, I've been progressing in the game, look, I'm going for the high school Big Grin, the underword (or whatever its called) before the high school took me 2 hours xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26