Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Is that normal that the flashlight had graphical corruption? I mean it is kinda blocky, sometimes jaggy (from far away), but normal (if zoomed in, or pointed near any surfaces), happens in r4977.

But from the screenie here everything seems normal

Is something wrong?

My specs are Win7, 4gb RAMs with 9600GT and latest driver + newest direct x
thats normal, the lines were introduced after 4728, and the flash light lag is also described in the first post.

so if you wanna play without the flash light lines use 4727 (opengl), but mind that you'll still weird graphical corruption when too close to objects (like when opening doors) but its no big deal.

I mainly played with flash light off, only turning it on when i needed it.
(02-11-2010, 11:22 PM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]thats normal, the lines were introduced after 4728, and the flash light lag is also described in the first post.

so if you wanna play without the flash light lines use 4727 (opengl), but mind that you'll still weird graphical corruption when too close to objects (like when opening doors) but its no big deal.

I mainly played with flash light off, only turning it on when i needed it.

thanks for the info Smile

ferix

hi dudes, i'm new in here and i have 1 simple or maybe not, question.
Can I run this game fine?
i have an Asus G60Vx with these specs
Intel Centrino 2 @ 2.13 up to 2.3 Ghz in Xtreme Turbo Mode
Nvidia GTX 260M @ 1gb dedicated memory GDDR3 up to 2.7 Gb of Shared Memory
SODIMM X2 @ 2GB (it is 4Gb) DDR2

but i have some problems, is there a configuration that will work with these specifications?.

i hope someone can help me, thanks a lot!
(02-17-2010, 04:08 PM)ferix Wrote: [ -> ]hi dudes, i'm new in here and i have 1 simple or maybe not, question.
Can I run this game fine?
i have an Asus G60Vx with these specs
Intel Centrino 2 @ 2.13 up to 2.3 Ghz in Xtreme Turbo Mode
Nvidia GTX 260M @ 1gb dedicated memory GDDR3 up to 2.7 Gb of Shared Memory
SODIMM X2 @ 2GB (it is 4Gb) DDR2

but i have some problems, is there a configuration that will work with these specifications?.

i hope someone can help me, thanks a lot!

That's well posted!
It still had unstable speed in my specs

AMD Phenom2 x4 3.1 GHz
2GB of RAM (DDR3)
and 9600 GT

But overall it is playable, just deal with corrupted flashlight, weird reflections and slowdowns ( alot! )

Well i've finished the game ... guess what? Shocking ending! Oh Harry... you "always" had tragic fate just like in Silent Hill 3 ! Tongue

digitalfox

Hello!
Tell me please how I should install this:
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/attachment.php?aid=1879 (attachment to the first post in this thread)

It seems to be a config file for Dolphin WiiMote Controller, but I didn't find where default config is located in Dolphin.. So, how to use this file?
Does it solve a problem with ingame control? Or I need something else?
Ok, I prefer to receive well-configured for only keyboard/mouse use Dolphin Emu or detailed instructions how to configure control manually.
(I think there must be an easier way to put off enemies than it's displayed on a screen xDD)

I need your help!Angel
unzip that archive to Dolphin-rXXXX\User\Config and that's all, to double check your keys go to "recording" in the wiimote plugin.

Grace

(12-21-2009, 06:30 PM)DJSave Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, How to save the game? savestates doesn't seem to work (getting desync of wiimote)
How do you save this game on actuall Wii? Are there any save points or what?

Hey, was just wondering if you worked out how to save it? If so let me know asap please. Thank you. ^_^

digitalfox

(02-28-2010, 02:54 AM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]unzip that archive to Dolphin-rXXXX\User\Config and that's all, to double check your keys go to "recording" in the wiimote plugin.
Thank you! It's really works, but can I bind this keys to mouse buttons? (I have camera controll assigned to mouse buttons too)
And how I can enable always-run mode? or change CTRL button to anotherDodgy

Where I can download compiled 4727 build?Huh
(03-04-2010, 01:43 AM)digitalfox Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! It's really works, but can I bind this keys to mouse buttons? (I have camera controll assigned to mouse buttons too)
And how I can enable always-run mode? or change CTRL button to anotherDodgy

Where I can download compiled 4727 build?Huh

courtesy of whitezero's archive
http://www.mediafire.com/?4zkzotnynzd x86
http://www.mediafire.com/?zdx22yzjy2k x64

and no, you can't bind the recorded movements keys to anything else than mainpad numbers :/
and the other stuff.. i have no idea Tongue

@Grace: you can save just like in the real wii after you get the cellphone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26