Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

vaustein

Dolphin detects my real Wiimote and nunchuck. However, the nunchuck analog stick only works partially or does not function at all.

How do I get the nunchuck analog stick to work properly?

EDIT. Never mind: I found the candle trick :-)

sayeds206

thank u , apollo90 Smile
This game still has issues with the flashlight in directx, i find shifting from fullscreen > windowed or vice versa breaks the flashlights beam (cant see anything anymore) it also seems to randomly stop working for me.

Dolphin 2.0
Phenom 9950BE 4x2.9ghz
2x 1gb Ati Radeon 4890 SLi
Hi guys, someone can help me to set up my sixaxis (seen like xbox 360 pad wireless because i use motionjoy) for silent hill shattered memories ? I would like to use second stick for flashlight but i don't know how to do this... Sad

jalerking

Has anyone managed to solve the problem of the black bars on the flashlight? if so, as has been achieved? I wear the dolphin version 2.0, is the most good for the game?

As if that serves you something:
Windows XP
Service Pack 3
Intel® Core ™ Duo CPU
E8500 3X16GHz
3.17 GHz. 3.25 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

Sorry for my bad English: (

Ravleion

hello guys, can someone help me ?
I can't move the mouse-cursor ingame. & i don't know which button-settings are good to play the game. I have a ps2 pad.
Would be happy about an answer.

Regards

InFeRnO_xD

Hi ;]
How can I throw out these monsters? (virtual wiimote)
ps3 sixaxis on Dolphin ? HOW ?
(07-21-2010, 02:10 AM)Vaderous Wrote: [ -> ]ps3 sixaxis on Dolphin ? HOW ?

Download the MotioninJoy Driver from here: http://www.motioninjoy.com/download

Search for the installation as it is quite tricky in the beginning to configure everything. You need to install every SixxAxis Controller seperately and (once installed) SixxAxis controllers will only be recognized in those USB ports you plugged them in in the first place. ... But that's all about the bad news. Good news is: In combination with the new Wiimote PlugIn you're able to use the tilt function of the controller to shake the virtual wiimote. Playing with both sticks is a very nice experience.

hamza774

hey man i have a problem when i go in open areas the game turns into slow motion and i also cant hear the voice of cell phone for example voicemails and phone calls plz tell me how to fix it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26