Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Hm, crashed for right after the intro. Running on scn6058 - what could be the reason? I'm using D3D9 if that's got something to do with it ...

[edit]

Okay got it: D3D9 doesn't work but D3D11
Guys help me (:
Sometimes the texture flashing!!! How have fix it's problem?
I'm quite disappointed,I thought the game already been fixed,cuz on older builds the flash light problem been fixed...
but seems like the game is back to be baggy with the flashlight problem... any fix for newest build?
(07-21-2010, 02:10 AM)Vaderous Wrote: [ -> ]ps3 sixaxis on Dolphin ? HOW ?

I use one too.
(10-17-2010, 01:36 AM)Emulatong Wrote: [ -> ]I'm quite disappointed,I thought the game already been fixed,cuz on older builds the flash light problem been fixed...
but seems like the game is back to be baggy with the flashlight problem... any fix for newest build?

The build suggested on the first post, is the best one.
I tried all the latest builds and the flashlight always crashed up. However the wiimote plugin of the new builds is much better, but they have no recording feature, which won't allow you to use the wiimote movements, made by the OP.

I finished the game on dolphin today, the game never crashed on 4727.
I have to say that I had troubles with the wiimote recorded movements since they didn't work all the times. I realized that you can change the playing speed of the recorded movements. I set the movement 9 (shake when jumping over wall) with 250 as playing speed and finally I was able to jump the walls faster and shake off the enemies.. Yet I was never able to shake them off of me Sad Yet jumping walls and shaking monsters down, was the most helpful one!
One little audio crash was after the 5th therapy (marriage one) , I hope to have not spoiled much.

MAFIA77

plz i want to kown the bottons to swing the Creatures of me
Quote:I tried all the latest builds and the flashlight always crashed up.
understandable.
Is it possible that in future it will be able to fix it?
guys..everything was ok befoe in old rev's
but now with new rev's..when i play with Directx11 everything ok but the Light look sick not full

only Directx3D can make it Full light..but the problem Directx9 and OpenLc..i cant c the characeter..???
the charactros and everyrthing is miss..whats going on..?
sigh... seems this game will take time to be "fully" fixed...
Got a crash right after entering the form. => I'm using Links Build 6888.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26