Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Did really someone played this game with a real wiimote? I thought my sensor bar was broken and I tested it with candles. No improvement. After that I started Wii Sports and woho it works fine again.
(01-24-2011, 01:42 AM)Injected Wrote: [ -> ]Got a crash right after entering the form. => I'm using Links Build 6888.

Try with r6901

Evoss

hello what is the best config for sh shtr memories? and how to setup movement
please help thnx am new
(01-24-2011, 05:57 PM)IceD_X Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2011, 01:42 AM)Injected Wrote: [ -> ]Got a crash right after entering the form. => I'm using Links Build 6888.

Try with r6901

Thanks, the latest build 7120 of Link is working. But I've got still a graphic problem. there are still many glitches. I'm using DX9. Should I take DX11 or doesn't make it sense? Also Dolphin closes after some interactions in the beginning. for e.g open a second door or reading the 911 plate next to the telephone.
Could someone upload a preconfigurated revision that works well? I tested so long for now, but nothing helped.

nefarion

The only problem I have encountered so far is the recorded moves. I have downloaded the .ini file with them and put it right where it should be, but I just can't understand how to bind them to certain buttons on the keyboard. Could anyone explain in detail how to configure all this thing?
i cant make the old revision mentioned in this thread to recognize my analog sticks (i've downloaded rev4687).
but with new revisions, i can configure my joypad so easily, and it recognize all my buttons and stick movements, but with new revisions, i've got a problem with flashlight.
in short :
with new revisions : i've got graphic problem with flash light (as u can see in the pic) but i can configure easily my joypad
with old revisions : no graphic problem at all, but i cant configure my joypad
any suggestions plz?
how can i manage to use my wiimotenew.ini file with old revisions ?
Still does not work? Hymm I wonder if this get's ever fixed hehe Smile
Major graphic glitches both in OpenGL and DirectX as of r7540.

Many textures flicker in OpenGL. Same thing in DirectX but there flashlight also is broken.

Dudedavid

I tried everything possible configuration with latest build r7540.
There are still many graphic minor glitches when you open doors and in particular:

- Camera only works if you play in window mode, switching to full screen cause it to freeze and play a black screen on the in-game mobile phone
- After taking a pic with mobile phone, trying to view it in the gallery makes the game freeze: (-) key does not work anymore and you can not exit the menu
- Flashlight creates the same black bars
- no way to run (Z key does not work to me)
- no way to throw away enemies when grabbed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26