Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Does anyone know why Orleans builds have issues that other compiles don't? I could PM him if I could give him some direction with the problem. Is it still happening?
what issues exactly do you have with orleans builds? I think the only difference is that he has Watchdog and Unlimited JIT cache options patches included...
(01-12-2010, 07:42 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]what issues exactly do you have with orleans builds? I think the only difference is that he has Watchdog and Unlimited JIT cache options patches included...

See the 1st post.
ah yeah...strange indeed...you should tell him about this
Hey guys, I'm pleased to announce that the super buggy flashlight behavior in d3d is fixed by r4815 http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=4815

no more spotlight tiling Big Grin i haven't tested it fully so im not sure if this or another recent rev one offers any additional problem fix for this game.
Yeah, and more speed too! Big Grin

AnjoTV

(01-13-2010, 12:58 PM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I'm pleased to announce that the super buggy flashlight behavior in d3d is fixed by r4815 http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=4815

no more spotlight tiling Big Grin i haven't tested it fully so im not sure if this or another recent rev one offers any additional problem fix for this game.

But now no appears light Huh
@AnjoTV: what? the game runs perfectly, its probably a configuration issue on your part.

Strangely i don't see speed improvement in d3d over ogl but its nice to know it can be used now by people that do get a speed boost.
Guys your favorite gal is back from her vacations so the bitchness can continue xD lol

Now seriously, on r4826 the game is PERFECT (no more slowdowns and no more black square floating on the upper left with safe texture cache ON)
so the game is fully enjoyable in openGL

The only backdraw this revision has is that the flashlight makes some strange black bars appear on the far (when it reflects on a far wall etc) but no problems in the close, so no big deal

pluss as i said
it's FULL SPEED ALL THE TIME!

hope you all started 2010 with the right foot Smile
cheers!
(01-05-2010, 09:39 PM)_MJ_ Wrote: [ -> ]figured it out .. thx

now after the cutscene with the cop my game is completely black, i can here myself walking

wtf

im using the same settings as first poster, my card is 9600gt
dolphin 4770

This is a mem leak (it happened 2 times to me on older revisions) but it's a very rare leak... the most common one is the cellphone textures on the worldmap.
try a newer release or just leave "safe cache texture" ON
Also remember what i said earlier on this post... using savestates makes those mem leaks to show more ofthen
The game always drom this error when i try to execute:

"ERROR: Trying to compile at 0. LR=801e7b24"

and then

"ICacheJIT: Reading Opcode from fffffffc. Please report"

i used the r4826 and the r4838 any help?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26