Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The Last Story PAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, it's coming out tomorrow. Already have it pre-ordered.

A test version of the game seems to crash at the fight when Zael and Yurick meet the others. I hope we get a working revision soon.
skip efb access did the trick

gyddini

[Image: 566e733bd77at.jpg]
what's this?
(02-24-2012, 01:57 AM)gyddini Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 566e733bd77at.jpg]
what's this?

Check out this trick to fix the problem and still have nice FPS.
Quote:I'm using "Dolphin-3.0-420-gbea635d_L102_x64_ICC" with this config:
1. Jitil
2. DX11
3. x3 native res
4. x16 anisotropic filtering
5. all other by defoult.

To run the game i changing EFB Copies to RAM, then when game is started, i switching it to texture.

gyddini

(02-24-2012, 02:03 AM)PimpPanse Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2012, 01:57 AM)gyddini Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 566e733bd77at.jpg]
what's this?

Check out this trick to fix the problem and still have nice FPS.
Quote:I'm using "Dolphin-3.0-420-gbea635d_L102_x64_ICC" with this config:
1. Jitil
2. DX11
3. x3 native res
4. x16 anisotropic filtering
5. all other by defoult.

To run the game i changing EFB Copies to RAM, then when game is started, i switching it to texture.
worked! thx a lot Smile
Man, the Game works very good with the Ram/Texture Trick, but I get some random freezes which makes the game unplayable. Sad

I'm using the latest Build (Dolphin-3.0-420-gbea635d_L102_x64_ICC)
The Game freezes every 5-10 minutes (Sound is still playing but the Game freezes).

I saw setting the CPU Option to JITTIL would fix the problem, but it doesn't. Sad
(02-24-2012, 03:59 AM)PimpPanse Wrote: [ -> ]Man, the Game works very good with the Ram/Texture Trick, but I get some random freezes which makes the game unplayable. Sad

I'm using the latest Build (Dolphin-3.0-420-gbea635d_L102_x64_ICC)
The Game freezes every 5-10 minutes (Sound is still playing but the Game freezes).

I saw setting the CPU Option to JITTIL would fix the problem, but it doesn't. Sad
I asked Lectrode to integrate the patch in the last revision of his dolphin build, if he'll agree it should help to fix it.

Motoki

(02-24-2012, 06:17 AM)kAs1m Wrote: [ -> ]I asked Lectrode to integrate the patch in the last revision of his dolphin build, if he'll agree it should help to fix it.

I hope so! I really want to play this game.

My collector's edition has shipped and is on its way but honestly I would rather play it on the PC like I did with Xenoblade.
Unfortunatly seems there is no way to apply this patch to newer revisions, cuz it based on recent versions, and can only be used with r6554 or older.
source

wabab

I'm getting issues with the audio during cutscenes. HLE causes highly distorted voices and music during them. Enabling LLE fixes that, but then the audio skips during gameplay if framerate isn't 100%.

Currently using Dolphin-3.0-420-gbea635d_x64 from lectrode, d3d9, JIT64, and switching efb copies from ram to texture.
anyway to fic the random craches? whats the best rev for this?