Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The Last Story PAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the new Dolphin Git 3.0-432 i'm not crashing and graphics looks nice.

But still not good fps when there is too much shit in screen.. like 22-25
(02-28-2012, 11:17 PM)claire85gr Wrote: [ -> ]With the new Dolphin Git 3.0-432 i'm not crashing and graphics looks nice.

Again, how far in the game are you? I didn't crash til later in the game.

So far i've tried all solutions yet somewhere i'm still getting a crash.
(02-29-2012, 12:00 AM)h111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2012, 11:17 PM)claire85gr Wrote: [ -> ]With the new Dolphin Git 3.0-432 i'm not crashing and graphics looks nice.

Should be chapter 10
[quote]amplifie Wrote:
Undub or Redubbing the ISO is a really good idea, but i really dont know how. Can you give me a link where to find how to start doing that?

Go on page 4 bjakja gives the basic instructions on how to do it but it takes a while for the crap to compile and stuff[/qoute]
I was deleted undub, because of bad audio sync, it looks like they also changed moves of lips. I got also fading talks, because they deleted some talks and Japanese talks are longer then time of subtitles that why game cut it.

New build by Iceman really got power, in town most of time 29 fps, but audio is bad using lle or game freezes using hle.
Just a short question - Is it true that Japanese Version of The Last Story is working without any freezes or similar hang ups ?
(02-29-2012, 02:09 AM)amplifie Wrote: [ -> ]Just a short question - Is it true that Japanese Version of The Last Story is working without any freezes or similar hang ups ?

NOT true

about undub

search google for
WiiBaFu-1.1-Win32
and
wit-v2.03a-r3309-cygwin
-install wit
-start wiibafu it will ask to point to wit folder under config.do that.
-then use wiibafu to extract both isos
then inside folders simply replace folders (whole folders)sounds and movies(put from Jap to Pal)
then use wiibafu to compile folder to iso again.simple as that

I never even played my english original i undubed immediately and playing it since then.
Size of iso will be double less then original ,simple because movies in J version are smaller.and vides are little bit less quality (not really noticeable)
(02-29-2012, 12:58 AM)claire85gr Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-29-2012, 12:00 AM)h111 Wrote: [ -> ]

Should be chapter 10

Mind telling me what settings you're using? Been testing a lot, and I keep getting random blur effects or crashes.

And I don't know if it's just me, but using Japanese sound/movies i'm getting sync problems. Like, sound keeps on going while it has already happened visually. And of course lip-sync is terrible.

EDIT: Just got two crashes on 3.0-432.

KMC

(02-29-2012, 01:16 AM)bjakja Wrote: [ -> ]New build by Iceman really got power, in town most of time 29 fps, but audio is bad using lle or game freezes using hle.

Is this the version posted a few pages back or another newer one?
(02-29-2012, 02:32 AM)IcemanSR Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-29-2012, 02:09 AM)amplifie Wrote: [ -> ]Just a short question - Is it true that Japanese Version of The Last Story is working without any freezes or similar hang ups ?

NOT true

about undub

search google for
WiiBaFu-1.1-Win32
and
wit-v2.03a-r3309-cygwin
-install wit
-start wiibafu it will ask to point to wit folder under config.do that.
-then use wiibafu to extract both isos
then inside folders simply replace folders (whole folders)sounds and movies(put from Jap to Pal)
then use wiibafu to compile folder to iso again.simple as that

I never even played my english original i undubed immediately and playing it since then.
Size of iso will be double less then original ,simple because movies in J version are smaller.and vides are little bit less quality (not really noticeable)

Thanks for the Info, WIT is really a nice tool Smile
But back to topic - I give up, i tried almost everything and no REV exept (hopefully) your last postet LLE+JIT is working without any crashes. I´m on 4,7Ghz now (core i52500k) and even if i temporaly clock it up to 5Ghz (just for testing because too much Vcore) i get the sound stutter with LLE. I figured out if i activate LLE on Thread the stutter dissapers and everything works absolutly great. Is it safe to activate LLE on thread with your latest rev or will the game crash again more often because of this? Thank you again and keep up the good work!
Does anybody have a chapter 16 save ? because i tried everything and it will stuck in the cutscene after i defeat the spider in the forest in chapter 15