Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The Last Story PAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-11-2012, 12:44 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:i couldent find an enable audio throtle option for sound
In the newer builds you can find this under Options -> Configure -> Framelimit set that to Audio.

Or use Dolphin 3.0 and check "Enable Audio Throttle" in sound settings
do you think it will be possible to fix the stuttering chopy audio in future builds or patches like in lecrods fix for xenoblade?
(04-11-2012, 02:48 AM)domjam Wrote: [ -> ]do you think it will be possible to fix the stuttering chopy audio in future builds or patches like in lecrods fix for xenoblade?

just play with 100%...
then there are no audio problems
your computer is not capable of doing this?
... nevermind
the only choice would be a 2500k++ @4ghz++
I fixed the texture thing however I'm getting a new problem: FIFO Overflow while using Dolphin-r6505_DKTOS_MH3_FifoBsy_L8_x64_SSE42. I thought this rev fixed that problem?
WOW LOL. Ever since the FIFO error I've been getting lower FPS. WTF at this
play with 100%? what do u meen? what settings?

(04-11-2012, 05:12 AM)xcyper33 Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed the texture thing however I'm getting a new problem: FIFO Overflow while using Dolphin-r6505_DKTOS_MH3_FifoBsy_L8_x64_SSE42. I thought this rev fixed that problem?
WOW LOL. Ever since the FIFO error I've been getting lower FPS. WTF at this

try changing the water mark from 50 to 100 under properties for the game ..this seemd to worked for me.
If i were you, i would use a newer build. This build is outdated >.> (yes, it's faster but less accurate)
what build defender? xycher33 i thought open gl was the slowest render out of all of them
(04-11-2012, 06:48 AM)domjam Wrote: [ -> ]what build defender? xycher33 i thought open gl was the slowest render out of all of them

You can't change the settings on this build.
(04-11-2012, 06:48 AM)domjam Wrote: [ -> ]what build defender? xycher33 i thought open gl was the slowest render out of all of them

Which build is better than this one?
Quote:You can't change the settings on this build.
Ofcourse you can. The older builds use plugins which you can change at the Options -> Configure -> Plugins dialog.

Quote:Which build is better than this one?
None as of yet. 6505 is the fastest version for this game. Just make sure you play your settings right and you'll be fine.
Newer builds are about 40fps slower in comparison.

Quote:FIFO Overflow while using Dolphin-r6505_DKTOS_MH3_FifoBsy_L8_x64_SSE42. I thought this rev fixed that problem?
Yes it does, but you have to check it first. Right-click the game -> Properties and find Fifo Busy. Uncheck it.