Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The Last Story PAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pollock

I am having the the problem with the missing clothes which is already adressed on the first page, but changing the EFB to RAM doesn_t work for me
There's no reason EFB to RAM shouldn't work. You are enabling it before you start the game right? If so, please post screenshots of your settings.
(05-03-2012, 06:35 PM)pollock Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the the problem with the missing clothes which is already adressed on the first page, but changing the EFB to RAM doesn_t work for me

Don't switch from Texture to RAM while playing.
Choose RAM before starting the game then switch from RAM to Texture
(05-03-2012, 06:35 PM)pollock Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the the problem with the missing clothes which is already adressed on the first page, but changing the EFB to RAM doesn_t work for me

Also make sure its not disabled in game properties as this is prioritized over the graphics settings

RaidenWrath

Might have been asked a few times already, but is there any version or option to get rid of the blurr effect and still see the menu?
Which blur effect? Can you post a screenshot?

RaidenWrath

I've used 6505 and 591.
Happens when the camera does not fully focus objects.

[Image: unbenanntl8u0n.png][Image: unbenannt2xjumm.png]
Did you try another Dolphin revision? r6505 is really outdated and 591 is not the latest git version.
I've almost beaten the game, almost exclusively with 6505.
Whenever I had the blur (which didn't happen very often), I held the Z button (on the Wiimote) down and released it after a few seconds and the blur disappeared.

RaidenWrath

Well, 6505 is still the fastest, that's why i use it.

What does the "z" key actually do? Won't try it now but later.