Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: !!!!!DISCONTINUED!!!!! Dolphin 3.0 escapades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
!!!!!DISCONTINUED!!!!!
Nice, just an idea, you can put your performance with each game. Eg. "Super Paper Mario - 60fps, but slows down to xxfps in such and such area's".
Also... for some reason, Tinypic is being weird to me. It never loads any image, and is very slow (irresponsive)...
Other than that, looking good.

Do you mind if others contribute in here? Like adding their settings for other processor types and the like.
Oh man I really hope there's nothing wrong here, you should be able to see them properly.
I can see the images but they take a while to load since they're big.

I didn't really knew what to chose, tinypic was the best solution for this.

Thanks for the tips, there is always room for improvement.
And I would be glad to help expanding the info.
I think I will just post the links to the images instead, I realize they're to big to be loaded all the time.
I thought it would look nicer just showing them from start.
Friendly advice : put the image on spoiler tag as to not bloat the first post.
(11-08-2011, 01:00 AM)naoan Wrote: [ -> ]Friendly advice : put the image on spoiler tag as to not bloat the first post.

There are none >.>

Spoiler:
I just realized that oO

* naoan fail

Oh well, to contribute a little on this thread : Rune Factory Tides of Destiny run about 5 fps faster on Dolphin 3.0 compared to 3.0-200, and there's really no reason to use the development version for now since the known bug also exist there.
I'm going to rebuild the entire thread, I'm not happy with how it looks now.
Well.. its been for quite a while now. Tinypic doesn't even work here anymore... but if it works fine for you guys, go ahead.

You can use imgur or imageshack. I think imageshack provides a thumbnail option aswell. (Which will be convenient)
Bolding the title of a game will make for easier reading. Or if you want, you can also increase the size.

If you need help with formatting etc, don't hesitate to yell Big Grin
Well now I have started working on the thread to get it look more user friendly.

(11-08-2011, 12:44 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mind if others contribute in here? Like adding their settings for other processor types and the like.

Not at all. When I'm done with the stuff I have, feel free to contribute.
Quote:No special game settings is needed, I use only:

You will need efb to ram for the pictobox to work correctly and you will need to uncheck disable per-pixel depth otherwise the waves will flicker at certain camera angles.

In new super mario bros. you will need efb to ram to get certain animations to show, as well as the blue coins.

Both MP and MP2 will need efb to ram for the x-ray/thermal visors to work properly. You will need to uncheck disable per-pixel depth to avoid the lava flickering at certain angles (it's not very noticeable but it's there).

You should have both fast mipmaps and disable per-pixel depth unchecked. They won't affect performance at all for you or most people and they are already known to resolve several minor visual issues each. I don't know what idiot left them checked by default in the official build.

The audio backend should be set to Xaudio2 and since you're using a HT cpu lock threads to cores should be on.

You also didn't mention what level safe texture cache is set to.

If safe texture cache is not all the way to the right you should be using efb to ram with enable cache checked since your rig can handle it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12