Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: MH3 [USA] - Best working version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Layberneth

So the game is finally in store...

Skimmed through all the MH3 threads here and finally gt it working on the patched v4830 with okay fps.

Anyone got it working on a better version or even on v2? Or any version that doesnt require you to toggle bloom on/off the whole time

Also how do i move my saves for MH3 from one release to another, i tried moving the User/Wii/Title folder, but there are no saves ingame then.
(04-20-2010, 05:19 PM)Layberneth Wrote: [ -> ]So the game is finally in store...

Skimmed through all the MH3 threads here and finally gt it working on the patched v4830 with okay fps.

Anyone got it working on a better version or even on v2? Or any version that doesnt require you to toggle bloom on/off the whole time

Also how do i move my saves for MH3 from one release to another, i tried moving the User/Wii/Title folder, but there are no saves ingame then.

hey there...i found a new way to play the game with no chances of our char being black the whole time...

a bit tricky:
first you must play the game in window mode...start the dolphin and open the graphic settings (use D3D of course) and set the EFB copy enable to RAM...start the game normally..when you enter the village for the first time (talking with the village chief and finish it) change the settings again from enable to RAM to TEXTURE...voila!!!

the game runs with a great graphics and u wont be bothered by black textures...AND,you can save state at anytime with no chances of your character being black...

NOTE : why no fullscreen?coz i everytime i tried to got out from it (alt+tab) the dolphin shutdown itself...

oooh and by the way,did u experience any FPS drop within crowded area???ex. when u hunt a pack of jagia...

anyway,happy hunting Big Grin
Monster Hunter in ENGLISH does indeed work best in Spellforce's 4830 version...

If you play using the 5030, the game's graphics and FPS are so much higher, though you are forced to play the game in French or Spanish and without SSAA. I'm hoping someone can come up with a fix to this soon so we can play it English...
(04-20-2010, 05:19 PM)Layberneth Wrote: [ -> ]So the game is finally in store...

At 'nocopy' folder you can see data00-data05 (6 slots of your savegames) copy it alls if you save in all slots . If you play mh3-Eng it should be User\Wii\title\00010000\524d4845\data\nocopy
copy and overwrite the new ones

Layberneth

Thanks that EFB copy to RAM worked Big Grin

So far i only get a bit of a slowdown in the town, to about 90%, rest is running at 100%

There any way to change the internal resolution on D3d like you can with opengl, or any way to make AA work, it doesnt want to work on the v4830 build?
Can't do anything on the 4830 build, no SSAA on the D3D plugin.
(04-20-2010, 07:11 PM)Layberneth Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks that EFB copy to RAM worked Big Grin

So far i only get a bit of a slowdown in the town, to about 90%, rest is running at 100%

There any way to change the internal resolution on D3d like you can with opengl, or any way to make AA work, it doesnt want to work on the v4830 build?

i don't know bout that though...hey can u do a small favor??please post your game result when there's a mission bout hunting a pack of jagia (slay 5 i think) go to area 6 and see if the FPS drop significantly...so far this is the only one problem i haven't solved yet..though it's playable,it's still annoying...

Layberneth

I just did that mission to go to area 6 and kill the jagia, It was fine for me, didnt drop under 95%
(04-20-2010, 10:12 PM)Layberneth Wrote: [ -> ]I just did that mission to go to area 6 and kill the jagia, It was fine for me, didnt drop under 95%

HOW COME!!! Confused

can i see your detail settings??ur using which 4830??can i get the link to???when u execute the dolphin,were u using dolphin.exe or dolphinIL.exe??

is the game NTSC?

btw,can i know ur comp spec??

i'm using phenom2 x3 720BE + hd4890 turbo + 4GB ram and win 7 64bit

please...please..please help me Big Grin
If there's a ton of Jagii or Jagia in an area, the game may experience slowdown in the 4830 revision (later revisions not so much). To solve it, simply kill them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21