Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Resident Evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I am trying to play this game, I get the following error:

BackPatch - no support for operand size 2

Error encountered accessing emulated address 82000000.
Culprit instruction:
movzx eax, word ptr ds:[rbx+rcx]
at 000000000c7e7ae2With ver. x64 2740

I have tried Every revision on the download section with this game plus some older revisions every single one gives me the same 'No support for operand size 2' error.

I have also googled this problem and other people are having this issue, I have tried numerous settings (if not every one) (please don't ask me to post screen shots of current settings purely because I have tried SO many of them)

Any help please

I am trying to play this game, I get the following error:

margin: 0px;
padding: 6px;
border: 1px inset;
width: 640px;
height: 114px;
text-align: left;
overflow: auto">BackPatch - no support for operand size 2

Error encountered accessing emulated address 82000000.
Culprit instruction:
movzx eax, word ptr ds:[rbx+rcx]
at 000000000c7e7ae2With ver. x64 2740

I have tried Every revision on the download section with this game plus some older revisions every single one gives me the same 'No support for operand size 2' error.

I have also googled this problem and other people are having this issue, I have tried numerous settings (if not every one) (please don't ask me to post screen shots of current settings purely because I have tried SO many of them)

Any help please
Redump your game
Why does my game runs full speed on Dolphin 3.0 with bugged sound and lags on 3.5 with perfect sound??
Because old Dolphin revisions are faster than newer ones. But the newer ones contain the latest improvements, bugfixes etc.

CCCCCC

hi
i have sound glitchs in RE REMAKE icant fix it please help !
(03-28-2013, 07:07 PM)CCCCCC Wrote: [ -> ]i have sound glitchs in RE REMAKE icant fix it please help !

What kind of glitches?

To fix sound issues you can use HLE with XAudio or you can use LLE. Sound issues won't be 100% fixed though.

Btw what CPU have you got exactly?

Xranger60

This game runs great in Dolphin, but has anyone else noticed a difference between using their LLE DSP dump and the free dump provided by the Dolphin team? When using LLE with an actual dump, I get some heavy audio breakup in the save rooms. But using the team's free dump, sound works nearly perfectly, with the exception of one or two parts where it cuts out (very minor). I am using LLE on thread.

For those of you that do use actual dumps, do you experience the same audio breakup in save rooms that I do? At 4.4 I can't see this being a CPU speed issue.

Specs:

I5 2500k @ 4.4 Ghz
Nvidia GTX 680
8 Gb Crucial Ram
The Game works well for about 1 Hour... then the audio starts crackling. A Restart will Fix this problem.
(04-10-2013, 11:40 PM)R34P3R Wrote: [ -> ]The Game works well for about 1 Hour... then the audio starts crackling. A Restart will Fix this problem.
Do you get this with other games? Quite a few of us have the crackling problem which happens after extended play on any game although there were some more recent commits which could have fixed the issue I haven't had time to test myself yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11