Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Resident Evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

phil6891

Have you tried the latest build? Btw guys Z ordering has been completely fixed as of tev merge, this has also resolved all slowdowns in noted areas in the past such as the mansion hall Big Grin! The only slowdown I've noticed so far is the gas released from the knights room Smile. Fix this and this can be thrown to 5 stars.
Slowdown is not a reason for it to be rated lower than 5 stars.

(Except in cases that it requires something obscene like LLE, the slowdown is unusual, or other exceptions. I don't play this game enough to know.)

phil6891

(05-12-2014, 07:42 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Slowdown is not a reason for it to be rated lower than 5 stars.

(Except in cases that it requires something obscene like LLE, the slowdown is unusual, or other exceptions. I don't play this game enough to know.)

Understood, cheers JMC the progress on Dolphin recently has been astounding, keep up the good work guys!
Weird bug between version 1200ish and 1975: Gecko/AR codes cause the game to freeze on load up. If you enable mid-game, it also freezes the game. Never had this problem before Tongue
Maybe this is for all GC games? I don't have any others
Yeah, Gecko Codes got messed up.

lcmaeda

Good morning/afternoon/evening. It is really sad that my first post in this forum had to be about issues with my favourite game. The thing is, I've been trying to play this game for a couple of days and now I've given up... After the logos sequence (right where the intro scene should show up) dolphin drops FPS to 0, VPS stay at 51 and percentage deals between 103-100.

No error or message, nothing, just a black screen, it doesn't seem to be loading anything.

I've tried everything, I've done my homework and nothing. This is my own backup of the game.

I know it works with dolphin 3.0 but it shouldn't be like this when RE-0 runs at full speed. Is there anything I can do? any settings I should change?

Thanks for reading and have a good day.
(07-09-2014, 04:17 AM)lcmaeda Wrote: [ -> ]Good morning/afternoon/evening. It is really sad that my first post in this forum had to be about issues with my favourite game. The thing is, I've been trying to play this game for a couple of days and now I've given up... After the logos sequence (right where the intro scene should show up) dolphin drops FPS to 0, VPS stay at 51 and percentage deals between 103-100.

No error or message, nothing, just a black screen, it doesn't seem to be loading anything.

I've tried everything, I've done my homework and nothing. This is my own backup of the game.

I know it works with dolphin 3.0 but it shouldn't be like this when RE-0 runs at full speed. Is there anything I can do? any settings I should change?

Uncheck Speed Up Disc Transfer Rate, right click on Resident Evil -> Properties, see the Attachment.

lcmaeda

(07-09-2014, 12:03 PM)hyperspeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2014, 04:17 AM)lcmaeda Wrote: [ -> ]Good morning/afternoon/evening. It is really sad that my first post in this forum had to be about issues with my favourite game. The thing is, I've been trying to play this game for a couple of days and now I've given up... After the logos sequence (right where the intro scene should show up) dolphin drops FPS to 0, VPS stay at 51 and percentage deals between 103-100.

Uncheck Speed Up Disc Transfer Rate, right click on Resident Evil -> Properties, see the Attachment.

Thank you! Problem solved! It actually runs even faster than RE-0. Thanks for your support.

silentservice

Hello,

I'm useing Dolphin 4.0 x64 and the gameplay works fine and smooth. My problem is in the game ( RE Remake multi) with the storyline.
There is a scene in the first part of the game, where you have to blow a whistle to lure a dog. Then you have to kill
the dog and it should drop a collar. If the dog(s) come running I see the collar blinking, and if I have shot the dog(s)
there is no collar at all - in the collar is a key which you'll need to complete the game - but I don't get this ... collar.

What I've tried to solve this issue is the following....

....I've played with both characters Jill and Chris and the behaviour is the same - no collar
....I've tried it without saveings (inGameSaves on MemCard) before - no collar
....I've tried to save before and I've replayed the scene many times - no collar
....I've tried many combinations of different options to start the game (also played from the beginning)- no collar
....I've read the whole thread but I can't find a solution but this comes my behaviour very close https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-gc...#pid276614
....I've tried it with GeckoCheats and without them
....I've tried a different Image of the Game

This kicks me back into the time before my first sex experience..you could see it, you could smell it but you wont get it.
Any ideas wellcome and sorry for my bad english.

I'm useing A Intel 4790k @ 4 Ghz, XFX R9 290 OC LED Black Edition, GeIL DIMM 32 GB DDR3-1866 Quad-Kit, ASRock Z97 Extreme6, PX-G512M6e
Try the latest development build first and then older builds to see if they fix it, also try jitil cpu engine in case it is a jit issue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11