Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Metroid: Other M (U)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
(09-18-2010, 09:38 AM)Nirth Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, crap. I found myself in the section in Sector 1 where you meet some robotic, silvery alien from a storage in a circular room. After he attacked me there was a really fast cutscene (the cutscenes are slow, bugged, soudn weird for me). Anyway, now I'm stuck and I can't movie. Tried to scan anything that looked interesting (or not) but didn't work. Sad

If you're talking about the Space Pirate-ish thing, scan the GF emblem on the chest. It's hard to get the game to lock on it though.
The scan system really sucked in Other M tbh but very thanks for the help, I will try it right away!

EDIT: Ah, it worked! I wasn't that careful but tbh, most of the time you don't expect such a detail to matter but considering how much time and energy you put into to get stability one should be careful in-game as well haha.
Okay... I keep getting stuck in the training room. Tried out solutions people posted... not working.

"This is an user error, not dolphin error xDD. The solution is do not point the mouse directly to the Dolphin screen, use windows mode and you are going to be able to move, check this "

Butz-San, is there some kind of configuration you did for this? I place my mouse outside of the screen... still nothing happens.

I wonder how many times I've seen that darn intro... does anyone have a savefile?

EDIT: Alright got a savefile... fighting first boss. Damn my laptop can't handle so much insanity!!! FPS drops to ~10% Sad

LKevinMJ

Can someone help me on binding the keys for keyboard and mouse? It's an annoying problem to change between 3rd person and FPS by pausing the game and going into the WiiMote settings. ):
(09-14-2010, 11:07 AM)Nirth Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2010, 10:44 AM)xXPACOXx Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2010, 03:08 AM)Mandinga Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone else having the black and skipping cutscenes?

yes, because low FPS...
(09-14-2010, 08:50 AM)Nirth Wrote: [ -> ]Progress! I got the point in training to try out missiles but here's the new issue - motion I think? you're suppose to point at the screen (or wii?) then hold B. Nothing happens yet I can point upwards to recharge the missiles (which is connected through IR, BT or motion I would assume?).

Play with r6198 average FPS 30-40 which is unplayable for me but it's a start. However, I still can't load a game which freezing. Sad

EDIT: My B-button doesn't seem to work. Anyone had that? I might try emulated but real works best so far.

read all posts in this treath, u will found u answer for that problem.

http://a.imagehost.org/view/0961/usb_generic_joystick

use DOLPHIN SVN 6174 SSE3 config here:

http://i.imagehost.org/view/0368/General
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0026/Display
http://i.imagehost.org/view/0003/directx_3D_11
http://i.imagehost.org/view/0054/directx_3D_11_advanced

I have the same problem with the B button. I#m using a real Wiimote, connected with bluetooth to my PC.

My Dolphin version is SVN R6117M.

Please help me Sad

Beside that problem the game works fine.

I didn't solve the B-button issue with wii mote, I continued with Wii Classic Controller. Anyway, apparently to get B-button working you need to put two buttons for B with a !OR command and a !NOT command on Hide for IR-pointer (this one is not necessary I think but hiding the cursor is emulating the real controls and felt best that way).

You could try either GlovePIE with Real wiimote setting or without GlovePIE and emulate with your real Wiimote but the latter didn't work for me and the first I had troubles because GlovePIE kept increasing CPU speed then causing either dolphin to crash or losing connection to the wii mote (or the bluetooth).
Some help & spoilers at the end:

[color=#DCDCDC]How are you suppose to kill those damn pirate bees are the end when you're protecting Madeline? So lame..

EDIT: Okay, I just finished it. Damn, that was one hell of a lame ending. Scanning the new mother brain? They couldn't have just her transform her self to her real form, like a different MB as a boss instead of some crazy boring bees and then a scan. The scanning was the worst part in the game and the in-game cinematics as well, they should have kept to the movie types which were awesome. Anyway, overall..yet another awesome Metroid game, a lot better than I expected since I had some bad reviews with the mix of 2D and 3D. They could have based it more upon Super Metroid (I would love to fight Draygon and Kraid in 3D!!) than Metroid Fusion but not that important.[/color]

So..when is the next Metroid due to? :p
some time when enter a new area or new green door..dolphin crash...what can be?
(09-28-2010, 05:30 AM)gorgar2k9 Wrote: [ -> ]some time when enter a new area or new green door..dolphin crash...what can be?

You need to post your revision, settings and system specs.

nigoki

(09-03-2010, 09:39 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]PCSX2 directx 11 has been developed years ago,Dolphin directx 11 was only 5 month ago .....

The funny thing is DX11 is not even one year old.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41