Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to Speed Up Dolphin to the Max! [NO HARDWARE UPGRADES!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

vascoodegama

If you want to Speed Up Dolphin to the Max then try the following points:

1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> manage applications -> Running -> Dolphin -Clear Cache -Force Stop
2. Go Back -> Google Service Framework -Clear Data -Force Stop
3. Try running Dolphin. It should give you an error.
4.Reboot the System and Dolphin apps will now get good speed.
Can you explain it a little more?

IN where I go to settings? On Windows? or in Dolphin? Dolphin needs to be open?
You see he was banned? It was a bot.
lol I didn't see it.
see, i dont get what the point of that bot was - _ -
They have spam links to other sites in their sigs. Think of them like adware.
ok thx
stupid bot lol but glad to see everyone thinks this is of great help especially the noobs to dolphin and the people like myself who have sucky comps Smile lol
Hey. This is my first post here, and I think I might've stumbled on something useful.

One software I like to use is Daemon Tools, which will create a virtual CD Drive, which you can mount a CD file (iso file, for example) on. You create a virtual CD Drive with the program, and then mount a dump of a CD-Rom file onto it; it works very well, and I can even use it with PC Game dumps (that I made) to bypass using the physical CD-Roms with them.

So, anyway, I used it with Dolphin. I found that mounting a game through a virtual CD-rom in Daemon Tools and then using Dolphin to run the virtual drive was slightly faster than running the ISO (file) through the menu - I believe I was able to get 2 - 4 more FPS using the Daemon Tools mounted file and then running the virtual CD drive on Pikmin 2. Here's the download:
Daemon Tools Lite Download
The free version is Daemon Tools Lite.
hmm.............it could actually mount the wii iso? sounds very cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12