Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to Speed Up Dolphin to the Max! [NO HARDWARE UPGRADES!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
awesome thread thanks!

Ive got a question is it normal when I do the the 1 Option with notepad and bat that everything is lost( everything on the desktop ) beside dolphin is it normal?
Did a quick Skim through the thread, has anyone actually tried this? I read over this and it looks like it will take a while, So for anyone who has successfully done this, care to share your thoughts?
(01-06-2012, 09:36 AM)kkc1945 Wrote: [ -> ]awesome thread thanks!

Ive got a question is it normal when I do the the 1 Option with notepad and bat that everything is lost( everything on the desktop ) beside dolphin is it normal?

happens to me too...
I think it is Wink
Yes, that's normal.

This special *.bat file shut down the windows explorer and the sidebar. then, it starts Dolphin with the priority "high". And this gives that little speed up Wink
(01-07-2012, 08:50 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that's normal.

This special *.bat file shut down the windows explorer and the sidebar. then, it starts Dolphin with the priority "high". And this gives that little speed up Wink

thx! But in my opinion are some methods pretty senseless for example the ramdisk option. I mean this doesnt give you a speed it just load games faster but for a smooth game is the cpu and graphicard more imoprtant!
I think that what this thread really shows is that there are no real tricks or magic, you want more speed you buy better hardware.
at the last attachment picture where can i find this configuration??
Klick on game -> right klick -> properties

But in my Dolphin, some options aren't there... Dodgy
(01-09-2012, 05:35 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Klick on game -> right klick -> properties

But in my Dolphin, some options aren't there... Dodgy

ok..thx!
So, and now, I have a question.

I want to undervolt my Notebook, but RMclock doesn't recognize my CPU... Am I just stupid or is the Sandy Bridge architecture too new for RMclock? Tongue

If yes, are they any alternatives?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12