Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to Speed Up Dolphin to the Max! [NO HARDWARE UPGRADES!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(05-07-2011, 12:37 PM)Kodiack Wrote: [ -> ]OPTION 2 - Snake oil.

stolen description Exclamation

(05-09-2011, 02:05 AM)Jonatan Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin can be programmed so that it uses less processor and a little more processor video card?

do you think no one ever thought about that?
(05-09-2011, 03:26 AM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]stolen description Exclamation

Stolen, but stolen because it's the truth. :]
Just for the noob like me which are using a laptop and perusing this thread :

The first thing to do is to check whether the fan 's air ducts are not clogged with dust.

Ever since Naturalviolence (praise be his counsel) pointed that out to me, I was able to really use Dolphin in adequate playing mode. (mind you I am not an avid player so as long as the game is playable, it's OK with me)
option 1 helped for around 2fps and all other options were useless to me
this thread is useless. Thanks for confirming that.

crippknottick

None of these options would make any noticeable difference unless your CPU was a Celeron 900MHz (Coppermine). Some of these options could cause crashing like disabling the pagefile, which by the way, can be done through a GUI in the advanced system properties. Wink No need to use regedit.

I think the bot was referring to the Dolphin web browser for Android.

Undervolting a CPU can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.

Time and time again Squall Leonhart has shown us the cold hard truth (here, nvidia forums, ngemu, etc...) When are people gonna start taking his advice instead of fighting against it?

Thank you Kodiack and Squall for your contributions. Smile
(11-02-2011, 09:20 AM)crippknottick Wrote: [ -> ]None of these options would make any noticeable difference unless your CPU was a Celeron 900MHz (Coppermine). Some of these options could cause crashing like disabling the pagefile, which by the way, can be done through a GUI in the advanced system properties. Wink No need to use regedit.

I think the bot was referring to the Dolphin web browser for Android.

Undervolting a CPU can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.

Time and time again Squall Leonhart has shown us the cold hard truth (here, nvidia forums, ngemu, etc...) When are people gonna start taking his advice instead of fighting against it?

Thank you Kodiack and Squall for your contributions. Smile

please don't refer to me, it puts a sense of obligation on me.

Kolosus

Thanks, it works
(07-27-2011, 08:31 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]this thread is useless. Thanks for confirming that.

CLOSE THIS THREAD
cant wait to try it!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12