Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Luigi's Mansion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

NickthePrez

Hello,

I know that you guys designed Dolphin to play Wii and GameCube games. So you must know the details about all of the games files, right? Because I was wondering if you guys (the people who made the program) could explain what type of compression the files are in, for example, Luigi's Mansion .SZP files. Just a thought.
does anyone know why it freezes always at " press start "? using 3.5-1393, tried old revs and the newest but its still there lol,
i remember i was playing this with my 4870X2 and it worked great... but it was a long time ago when i tried that....

thanks in advance Smile
I´m almost sure you modified anything in the game config (as you know, my budget is pretty worst than yours; however the game works fine without freezing). Can you post here the configs?
(08-07-2013, 08:37 AM)oliverfrancisco Wrote: [ -> ]I´m almost sure you modified anything in the game config (as you know, my budget is pretty worst than yours; however the game works fine without freezing). Can you post here the configs?
Didn't modified anything, just downloaded the new build and started the game and freezes here just like other builds out there:
[Image: dw8zzln77c6a.jpg]
Doesnt freeze for me... Dolphin 3.5-1701

OpenGl backend (no enhancements)
EFB copy to Ram (cache off)
texture accuracy to middle setting
XFB to real
OpenMP texture decoder on
hacked buffer on
lol i just dumped the game again from my original cd and now it worked, seems like something failed before.. anyways thanks Smile

edit: wtf fail, why i didn't notice that earlier... it was 170mb before ( thats why it didn't work ) and now it has 1,4 gig lol, sorry for confusing everyone here
Is the color banding issue a known issue for this game?
(08-12-2013, 07:34 AM)xemnas Wrote: [ -> ]Is the color banding issue a known issue for this game?
What do you mean by "color banding"?

(08-07-2013, 11:56 PM)CryZENx Wrote: [ -> ]lol i just dumped the game again from my original cd and now it worked, seems like something failed before.. anyways thanks Smile

edit: wtf fail, why i didn't notice that earlier... it was 170mb before ( thats why it didn't work ) and now it has 1,4 gig lol, sorry for confusing everyone here
And if you compress the game with Dolphin, these are the correct sizes:

NTSC: 157.3 MB.
PAL: 237.7 MB.
Color banding on the characters. It's very noticeable especially on the faces.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11