Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help - Super Mario Sunshine on Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello,

i've been trying since 2 hours and i don't get it to run.
I've seen so many videos of Super mario Sunshine, which run perfect on the emulator. my system should be fast enough ^^

C2Q 4x3,12GHZ
4GB Ram
260GTX

i've been trying with the rev1981;2195;2276 ans 2937
i have enabled Idle skipping and Dual Core and the same with " Copy EFB to GL" and " Copy EFB to RAM"

What can i make to run the game?

Have somebody a Dolphin emulator which can run the game good, please upload the emulator/config?

sry for my bad english, i'm from germany ^^
Try to enable/disable Optimize Quantiziers
ok
i have do it with all versions
but the slowdowns are still there

i've completly disabled the sound
at the start i have 60-120fps than at the mario screen 12-15fps
there where i choose the savegame i have 8-10 fps and at a slowdown i have 1-4 fps
Do you have Dynarec enabled? Seems strange that you have so little number of FPS. If it didn't help, try to go to processors settings and set performance to "High"

Veeeight

(04-21-2009, 11:11 PM)Garrysmodzocker Wrote: [ -> ]ok
i have do it with all versions
but the slowdowns are still there

i've completly disabled the sound
at the start i have 60-120fps than at the mario screen 12-15fps
there where i choose the savegame i have 8-10 fps and at a slowdown i have 1-4 fps
Das ist nicht möglich!Tongue On AMD Athlon 64 3500+ I had about 25fps in screen where U choose save and at least 15fps ingame with sound on.
what is Dynarec?
to set the performance at high didn't help

i have seen, it doesnt make any differences if idle skipping is on or off

// i've someone have a version of Dolphin which can good run Super Mario Sunshine please upload it with your config!

-> i've got the W32 version of dolphin, that doesnt matter or?
It's option in General Settings called "Enable Dynarec". Check it out.
its enabled,
it's so depressing

nosound97 can you play the game? Can you upload your emulator with your config?
Then you need to ask someone else because I don't know what else. Ok, last try: try to disable EFB Copy in GFX settings.

Veeeight

U got 32 or 64 bit Windows? I don't know if I've understood it right but U've wrote that Ur Dolphin is 32 bit is that correct?
BTW: I know that intel cpus are much weaker than it looks first but this is really incredible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5