Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help - Super Mario Sunshine on Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

LuisR14

(04-25-2009, 01:13 AM)Veeeight Wrote: [ -> ]It may be that Sony is trying to stop all who is making emulators of it's consoles by suing them
why would they do that? Undecided (pcsx2 doesn't have any piracy Tongue)
Every emulator is legal since it uses every file which is allowed for copying from your own Wii.

Veeeight

(04-25-2009, 01:25 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2009, 01:13 AM)Veeeight Wrote: [ -> ]It may be that Sony is trying to stop all who is making emulators of it's consoles by suing them
Dude, read all my previous post again (from begining to very end, not only first line). And best evidence for U that pcsx2 ain't got good coders should be that there is no any 64bit version of this emu and opengl plugins.
Are you sure about coders? They have a lot of great coders. I know some of them from other forums so... you failed Tongue

LuisR14

(04-25-2009, 01:32 AM)Veeeight Wrote: [ -> ]
Dude, read all my previous post again (from begining to very end, not only first line). And best evidence for U that pcsx2 ain't got good coders should be that there is no any 64bit version of this emu and opengl plugins.
you're wrong, there WAS a 64-bit version of pcsx2 (they just got rid of it for a good reason), and there is an OpenGL plugin (ZeroGS which is OLD xD, and ZZOgl which is VERY new (and is based on ZeroGS) Smile)
Bleh, I can run Super Mario Sunshine at full speed (actually had to turn idle skipping and some other thingie to slow it down, since it was running at least 250x speed originally). I'm not sure if it's about processor too much, since I have worse one than you, assuming it's Intel :P

And I don't apparently even need that good processor, since PS2 and even some Wii-games work full speed too. Just play around with settings. Not sure if it helps, but consider using build 2902. What was your graphics card again (too lazy to browse ;E)?

Veeeight

(04-25-2009, 01:34 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure about coders? They have a lot of great coders. I know some of them from other forums so... you failed Tongue
I'm not interested in pcsx2 too much so I'm just trying the emu sometimes and I'm making my opinions on how it works not on chats with coders on forums.

LuisR14

i clearly took this thread offtopic Tongue

(04-25-2009, 01:37 AM)izhars Wrote: [ -> ]What was your graphics card again (too lazy to browse ;E)?
his gpu is the GeForce 260GTX Smile

Veeeight

(04-25-2009, 01:35 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2009, 01:32 AM)Veeeight Wrote: [ -> ]
you're wrong, there WAS a 64-bit version of pcsx2 (they just got rid of it for a good reason), and there is an OpenGL plugin (ZeroGS which is OLD xD, and ZZOgl which is VERY new (and is based on ZeroGS) Smile)
Good opengl pluginsBig Grin. To be honest there was no any good graphic plugins in pcsx2 at all Tongue when I've tried it last time (it was 0.96 version or something like that).
hey guys i read this entire post and tried every suggestion and evey single one seemed to slow me down.
sys specs

athlon x64 dual core ~1.9ghz
3.1GB RAM
win xp x86 and x64 dual boot (runs faster for me on x86... i dont get it)
geforce 7600 GS 512 ddr2

i dont know what nosound meant by setting the processor settings to high.

game runs best with default settings, framreate force to 60 and dual core enabled.

average fps (on x64) is 15-30 for cut scenes and gameplay is around 8 fps

any suggestions?

also what does enable overlay FPS do?
upgrading to SP 2 gonna see if that helps
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5