Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Resident Evil 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
This is pretty odd, I have an i3 overclocked until 3.88 and it runs at full speed and no desync in audio or stuff like that O_o
(09-25-2010, 10:23 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]That's because of slowdowns that causes the desyncs, try overclocking to 3.8 Ghz - 4.0 Ghz and you should be able to run the game at full speed constantly and the audio shouldn't desync during cutscenes. If you mean the issue with the bgm stopping while playing, then no there isn't anything that can be done about that yet.

I don't see how overclocking will help since the processor wasn't being fully utilized anyway...
I don't see how what you just said made any sense, not to mention what you said is wrong...

Overclocking does help, and it doesn't matter whether or not all cores are being utilized. Just because the emulator doesn't consume 100% of the cpu and isn't using all cores, you made that conclusion? An overclocked i7 should breeze through any game you throw at it, even Hyrule Field in ZTP, heavy levels in SMG1/SMG2, and run RE4 at full speed constantly. Dolphin is cpu dependent so clock speed and cpu architecture does matter, a higher clocked cpu will be faster than the same cpu clocked lower.

thelasthallow

Iv tryied this on the version that can be downloaded right now both 64 bit and 32 bit and it wont even load. it just stays at a black screen on both OpenGL and DX mode. if anyone can tell me now to get it to work i would be grateful
this game is harder than hell.

wish i could figure out how to get the cheats to work? anyone figure that out on dolphin yet?
I read you gotta use an older svn or whatever im using 2.0, but 2.0 is the only version i could get my wired xbox 360 controller to work with, so maybe im poop outta luck??
don't be a pussy...you should have grown up in the NES days when games were really hard :]
(12-07-2010, 10:25 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]don't be a pussy...you should have grown up in the NES days when games were really hard :]

And no cheats were available Smile I remember how I had to replay over and over again whole levels of Mutant Ninja Turtles, Contra and Super Mario. Now the quick save/autosave just spoils the fun Smile
yeah...now, Donkey Kong Country Returns was the first game since quite a while that I played all through, and loved it. Cuz for a change, it was a challenge and not this boiled down casual shit you always get nowadays Smile

johnclay

Resident Evil 4 is a game of survival horror third person shooter. Resident Evil 4 was a long speech, which proposed four versions of the game was abandoned. Resident Evil 4 has won critical acclaim, an average score of 96 on Metacritic.
Ohai, could somebody upload a screenshot of their emulated wiimote mapped to keyboard + mouse? I can't configure that for sh!t : P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15