Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Animal Crossing: City Folk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

carrottopmills

When I try to save the game using the in-game save function, it instead says "Could not access Wii system memory. Refer to the Wii Operations Manual for details." As a result of this I can't access the main menu or save my game without just using Save State, which doesn't allow any time to pass in-game. Has anyone else had this issue?
Make sure you have read/write permissions for the folder C:\Users\<your username here>\Documents\Dolphin Emulator

SammyHammy

Hello there! I'm not entirely sure if what I'm doing is right but-
I just started using dolphin 5.0 yesterday and Ive been looking around trying to fix my controls with ACCF. I tried matching the controls to how my ACWW is set up but I'm not sure I got it right.

(Im not exactly the brightest when it comes to these things >.>)
so far whenever I try walking around in game using arrow keys or wasd, a green chat box of sorts appears and it would type out whichever keys I press and I dont exactly know how to fix that. :/

kdoge

I cannot seem to progress past the title screen on here. I've got it set to the default settings in Dolphin, but no key I press will do anything. I tried looking around the controller settings but it's not letting manually map anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6