Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Animal Crossing: City Folk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Timidx3

(03-17-2015, 01:48 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Try running dolphin as administrator to see if it's a permissions issue.

Ran it as administrator, and got the same thing, took a picture this time!

http://puu.sh/gDzjU/97a0502956.jpg

HiitsuG

Is there any way to modify our towns in the ISO version of ACCF with ACToolkit?
Yes. All you need to have in order to use ACToolkit is the savefile, so which format the game itself is in doesn't matter. The instructions at the top of this post sound like they will work fine on Dolphin, but there could probably be a simpler way to do it. I don't know exactly what savefile format ACToolkit required, but maybe you can get it by just looking in C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Wii\title... (I'm assuming that you're using 4.0.2 or later for this. If you really are using 2.0 like your profile says, you should definitely update!)

Warrior of Fire

(03-17-2015, 01:48 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Try running dolphin as administrator to see if it's a permissions issue.

I'm having the exact same issue.

SkoDave

Hello, does anyone have problems with catching the hardest fishes?
I was not able to understand if the game has some "input lag" or something but as soon as I push the button to retrieve the bobber they escape, I think I'm losing fishes like Sharkes, Blue Marlin, Napoleon, usually big fishes and those with fin. I tried to delay the catch but it seems they flee anyway.

I'm using the stable 4.0.2 since with the following versions I have problems with the textures of the water and I don't see the fishes' shadow (do you know how to fix this? I read some versions have the exclusive fullscreen that helps with input lag).

I'm using emulated wiimote with keyboard+mouse or with an xbox360 gamepad for PC and Fullscreen but it doesn't seem to be any input lag, I find the game very responsive but maybe can be just a little delay enough to lose the hardest fishes... I tried to disable the Win7 Aero but even with vsync on I have big tearing effects and I still lose fishes.

Thank you.

System specs:
Win7, 16 GB ram, Intel i5-3450 @ 3.10 GHz
Radeon HD7870 2gb
Monitor Samsung 24" T240

Blackhawk2914

So here is a question,

Every other game I run on Dolphin except city folk run at a smooth 60fps and no issues.
but anytime I run CF the FPS drops to 25 and struggles to run the game smoothly.
studders most of the time and also seems to only speed up when you are in single houses or rooms themselves.
I'm almost willing to say its my PC but I don't think I have a system that struggles with it. any ideas what I could
do or is it one of those situations where I have to basically buy a new PC to run it?

System properties:
Windows 7 64 bit 16GB RAM
AMD FX™-8350 Eigh-Core Proccessor
Nvidia GeForce GTX 980

sammynham

Here is a question:

Firstly, I've tried playing AC:CF on Dolphin 4.0.2, but it lagged too much so I changed to Dolphin 3.0-72, which runs fine, but recently I have downloaded Dolphin 4.0-8916, which runs the game even smoother. I have tried to transfer my save file from 3.0-72 to the newer version. When I tried to do that, everything in the game in Dolphin 4.0-8916 ran smoothly, but sadly it could not save. It was stuck on saving. I have tried a fresh save, in which saving works. The old save also works fine in Dolphin 3.0-72. Any suggestions on how I transfer my save file successfully? I have tried disabling WiiConnect24, but that didn't work.
Is it an in game save or a savestate?

sammynham

(02-16-2016, 12:43 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it an in game save or a savestate?

It is an in game save, a rvforest.dat file, which looks the same as a fresh save file. Any idea on how to fix it yet?
Edit: Apparently the problem solved itself, thanks for taking time to find a solution.

squirrelhavoc

(05-03-2015, 11:13 AM)Warrior of Fire Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having the exact same issue.

I'm also having this issue. It's impossible to save my game in animal crossing. I tried running as administrator, but I still ran into the problem. Is there anything else I can try?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6