Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Animal Crossing: City Folk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello. I have a problem with my game Animal Crossing : Let's go to the city. My game is going slow (30 fps). I don't have this problem with the other game. How I can fix that?
(03-06-2016, 05:02 AM)Goby03 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I have a problem with my game Animal Crossing : Let's go to the city. My game is going slow (30 fps). I don't have this problem with the other game. How I can fix that?

Have you tried using the latest development build of Dolphin?
Yes, the problem is already here. Sad
No solution ?
I resolved my problem in change a lot of settings.
Sorry to bother you again. But I have an other problem. I have infivisble fishes. I tried the last version (4.0-9113) but the problem is already here. Do you have any solution ?
Do the controls for this game work better with a keyboard and mouse than a controller?

memerinho69

Hello everyone! I'm new to the whole Dolphin thing but I'm not at a 90 year old grandma level of using a computer or anything -- my friend and I just learned about Dolphin and its capabilities and we have been trying desperately to do the whole Friend Code thing and play ACCF with each other because we used to do it when the game first came out. I read the rules and do not believe I will be breaking any in the following post but please let me know(and please redirect me to somewhere that can help me solve this issue) if you believe I have:

We both have the game working perfectly. We both completed the "tutorial" and are able to go to the guy on the right in the gate on the top of the map. We both patched our game to allow Wiimmfi to work and may or may not have used the Wiimmfi unbanner tool. When we talk to the guy at the gate, every instance of "Nintendo WFC" is replaced with "Wiimmfi" so I believe that part worked correctly. However it cannot connect to Wiimmfi and says "Unable to connect to the Internet. Confirm the Internet settings of the Wii console. <20100>" I used this guide to do the thing with the certificates and it still shows up. I looked up the error code and on the Wiimmfi website it said that the solution is to "Restart your Wii and/or Check IP, Netmask, DNS, Gateway and Router..." I don't know what to do about that. Another website said "This used to mean you logged in too fast on WFC (and it still does for Wiimmfi in some situations), but now on Wiimmfi it means the login server is down for everyone and you can't go online. It's another one of those 'wait it out' error codes" but I checked the ACCF server status on the Wiimmfi website and it said the status was "Full Support." Could this be a firewall issue or something? At this point, any help will be useful. Thank you!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm on Dolphin 5.0 (not sure which revision) and my PC specs are in my profile although I don't think they're necessary for this problem
You may want to look into using the latest 5.0 dev build, as there have been a lot of network-related updates since 5.0 stable.

memerinho69

(05-24-2017, 01:22 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]You may want to look into using the latest 5.0 dev build, as there have been a lot of network-related updates since 5.0 stable.

WOW! I can't believe the solution was so easy -- it worked like a charm! Thank you so much!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6