Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Animal Crossing: City Folk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

emilyb

(12-01-2013, 11:16 PM)n1nt3nd0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi friends, im newb here! Very nice work, first time for me to use dolphin and it's seem great! Smile

I need some help whit AC, i'm trying to play online whit nintendo WFC in this game. In first time I followed this guide for activate online and Its all right. In AC i obtained my friend's code (not seame of my wii) and i add my friends whit it in the game. All seem work good. When i open the door my friend are able to come in my city (very gud) but i cat go in his city. can anyone help me?

I used this method and it worked! I got a friend code and went to other people's towns and they came to mine, but it was very slow, so slow that I deleted the files and started over again in hopes to speed it up. Its still laggy but not as bad as before. Now I am messing around with settings to try and improve the speed, if anyone has advice on how to speed up the game it would be appreciated!

elokin

Hello, I am having issues trying to use the Cheat Function. Whenever I click the tick box for a cheat regardless of what it is it freezes my game and the emulator. I am using the Gecko codes that downloaded. I have to most recent Dolphin from the Site and this is the only game giving me troubles with the cheats.

Bhalandros

Hi.

I have a problem with this game.

It works and everything, pretty smooth and fast, actually.

It just won't let me neither change my town melody or post something in that thing next to the town hall (The note thingy)

It lets me see it and everything, but, in the case of the melody it won't show the "DONE" button, and in the Town Hall, it won't show the "Write" button.

The melody isn't that important, but I need the town hall thingy to complete Tom Nook's work.

This is frustrating T_T please help D:

EDIT:I figured it out, you just need to press -E- (With the default configuration, that is)

swyrl

I'm having problems reopening the game. I loaded it up, no save, fresh game, and then save and quit. Later, I relaunched dolphin but when I tried reloading the game, Dolphin crashes. Not sure if it's a problem with the save or just a general issue with dolphin. If it's the latter, then I'll see if I can ask someone about it. If anyone has any ideas, it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:
the exact crash:

Unhandled Exception
Code: 0xC0000005
Call stack info:
0x80437B1F : ?

EDIT2: Reinstalled with the absolute newest version and it works again.

EDIT3: Game is not restarting again.

EDIT4: Nevermind, I'm just an idiot. I was using the dev versions. *facepalm*

ept

I don't know much about computers, but I got this game running almost perfectly (minor sound issues, but totally playable) on my mac using 4.0 (stable version) yesterday. Today I tried to open the same game with the same version of dolphin and boom! instant crash. What's going on here?
It seems to work okay here with 4191, though I'm on Windows; maybe it's a mac-specific issue?
Clear your shader-cache folder, update to the latest version of OSX if you haven't, etc. Driver bugs galore.

burntcheese

Hello, I'm new here. Although WFC was discontinued earlier this year, is there a way to play multiplayer on this?

Timidx3

Hi everyone. :x

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this.. I tried searching for "system memory" and got 0 results.. so I figured here would be ok? >.<

I just started playing Animal Crossing : City Folk on Dolphin since my Wii isn't hooked up atm, and I played for a bit throught the day,
I went to sleep, as I'm about to go to sleep myself.. c: Andddd I got an error.

The error simply said that it could not access my Wii system memory in order to save, and it told me to refer to my Wii system manual.
I'm not entirely sure why it's doing that, and I couldn't find anything about it.

Please help!

-----------------------------------------------

Oh! Also, I tried using the save button, the one that looks like a cute little caligraphy pen in the rop right corner, and it told me the save was successful.
However, when I reload the game now, I see Rover, and it's taking me to the bus to create a new town.
Try running dolphin as administrator to see if it's a permissions issue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6