Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Animal Crossing: City Folk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

memerinho69

(05-24-2017, 01:22 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]You may want to look into using the latest 5.0 dev build, as there have been a lot of network-related updates since 5.0 stable.

Darn it, sorry to bother you again but I just had a roller coaster of emotions Sad We were both able to get each other's friend codes through Wiimmfi and my friend is able to open his gate and go to other peoples' worlds but when I try to open my gate I get the same error message and code (20100) as before when I tried to get my friend code. Isn't it weird that I was able to get my friend code but opening my gate won't work? Also, isn't it weird that my friend's works but mine doesn't?! Do you know why this happens? If it helps, here is a (I think) relevant portion of the Dolphin log: 
Code:
18:02:346 FileUtil.cpp:158 E[COMMON]: CreateDir: CreateDirectory failed on C:/: 5
18:02:446 HW\DVD\FileMonitor.cpp:108 W[FileMon]:      22 kB Script/ENG/npc_SP/NPC_gatekeeperA.bmg
18:02:566 HW\EXI\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:343 N[OSREPORT]: << RVL_SDK - PMIC     release build: Sep 18 2008 10:07:23 (0x4199_60726) >>
18:02:567 HW\EXI\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:343 N[OSREPORT]: << RVL_SDK - SO     release build: Dec 10 2007 10:02:35 (0x4199_60831) >>
18:05:001 HW\EXI\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:343 N[OSREPORT]: << RVL_SDK - SOCKET     release build: Dec 10 2007 10:02:35 (0x4199_60831) >>
18:05:144 HW\EXI\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:343 N[OSREPORT]: << RVL_SDK - NHTTP     release build: Oct 11 2007 20:49:15 (0x4199_60726) >>
18:05:507 IOS\Network\Socket.cpp:110 E[IOS_NET]: SO_CONNECT failed with error 10035: A non-blocking socket operation could not be completed immediately. , ret= -1
18:05:507 IOS\Network\Socket.cpp:110 E[IOS_NET]: SO_CONNECT failed with error 10022: An invalid argument was supplied. , ret= -1
18:05:517 IOS\Network\Socket.cpp:110 E[IOS_NET]: SO_CONNECT failed with error 10035: A non-blocking socket operation could not be completed immediately. , ret= -1
18:05:518 IOS\Network\Socket.cpp:110 E[IOS_NET]: SO_CONNECT failed with error 10022: An invalid argument was supplied. , ret= -1
18:05:549 IOS\Network\Socket.cpp:110 E[IOS_NET]: SO_CONNECT failed with error 10035: A non-blocking socket operation could not be completed immediately. , ret= -1
18:05:549 IOS\Network\Socket.cpp:110 E[IOS_NET]: SO_CONNECT failed with error 10022: An invalid argument was supplied. , ret= -1
18:05:614 HW\EXI\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:343 N[OSREPORT]: << RVL_SDK - DWC     release build: Sep 17 2008 18:07:38 (0x4199_60831) >>

Thank you!

EDIT: I fixed it! All I needed to do was run Dolphin as administrator. I just played with my friend! Woohoo!

xearthlya1ienx@gmail.com

[ANIMAL CROSSING: CITY FOLK - TOUCHPAD AND KEYBOARD NOT REGISTERING WITH GAME]  Huh

HEY! I'm new to Dolphin (as in just started today lol) but I had everything working correctly; was playing my town, saving, going back in, it was all great. BUT SADLY that didn't last. Angry

The past 20x I have reopened it however after numerous restarts and double checking the configurations, my touchpad (wiimote emulator) and shift button (A button emulator) are not registering in the game though operating fine on my mac.

I'm using Dolphin 4.0 and I have a Mac OS X 10.9.5

Again everything was operating correctly earlier today but now at the home screen I am stuck because my curser does not move the in-game curser and it won't register me clicking the button.

Dolphin acknowledges my touchpad and even says "Wiimote 1 connected/disconnected" above the game screen, all the configurations are correct, and everything was working perfectly before.

Are there any procedures I can do to fix this? I've restarted, refreshed the configurations, and gave it a break at least 20x now. I can't afford a mouse or actual wiimote thing right now and because it was working, I would like to just get it back to that.

And if I have to get rid of the game or reinstall... is there anyway to keep my saved data? I only played for a few hours but already paid off my first mortgage and donated almost 100 things to the museum, it would suck to lose that.

Thanks in advance! I'm totally hooked already and wanna get this resolved ASAP.  Smile
Have you tried the latest 5.0 dev build of Dolphin? Your saves and stuff will load fine because Dolphin uses a global directory

xearthlya1ienx@gmail.com

(05-19-2018, 01:04 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried the latest 5.0 dev build of Dolphin? Your saves and stuff will load fine because Dolphin uses a global directory

Rolleyes  No is there a link to that you can hook me up with? You probably are right that it's more Dolphin than the game because after this post I reinstalled it and the issue persisted. 

I'll definitely try this out after work. Today is the fishing tournament and I'm trying to get that trophy lol!  Big Grin
(05-19-2018, 10:12 PM)xearthlya1ienx@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]Rolleyes  No is there a link to that you can hook me up with? You probably are right that it's more Dolphin than the game because after this post I reinstalled it and the issue persisted. 

I'll definitely try this out after work. Today is the fishing tournament and I'm trying to get that trophy lol!  Big Grin

Dolphin Downloads

xearthlya1ienx@gmail.com

(05-20-2018, 02:24 AM)Kolano Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin Downloads

So I installed the necessary program at the top of the Download page and Wine took it over.

Then I proceeded to install the newest 3 developing Dolphins and none of them would even open.

It would just say that "Dolphin unexpectingly quit." even though it didn't even open in the first place.

I also tried the more stable 5.0 and it would not open either.

I get a message box that says:

"Dolphin cannot be opened because of a problem.

Check with the developer to make sure Dolphin works with this version of OS X. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and OS X."

My computer is updated as I mentioned in my original post and it was working correctly yesterday. 

I also noticed that when opening my malfunctioning 4.0 Dolphin that it doesn't even bring up the emulator screen anymore. It will play the opening music for AC but not even show the window, when I would attempt to close the Dolphin window is when it would then show the emulator screen to which still does not respond to my input. 

I seriously got 4/5 different versions both developer and the older stable one and none of them except for my original malfunctioning one will open. 

I'm seriously at my wit's end on this one.  Dodgy
Why are you using Wine? The Redistrubutable is only for Windows, and you should be using the Mac builds of Dolphin for OSX

Lex Prailius

I don't know what I broke, but I broke something, and big time. Animal Crossing was working just fine under my current specs, then I went to go make a Mii Channel through the means of extracting a file from Super Smash Brothers Filesystem (not sure if I am allowed to go into further detail here or not about that) and I'm not sure if I deleted, installed or did whatever wrong, but now Animal Crossing does not work, and it's ONLY my Animal Crossing City Folk, nothing else.

I get a "IntCPU: Unknown instruction 077b8f34 t PC = 80002918 last_PC = 80001f18 LR = 8002924ac" error.

I have no clue where to even BEGIN on figuring out how to fix this. I'm a noop haha, I tried to look up videos and look into some forums about this, but nothing close came up about my problem. So I can imagine it has something to do with the "RVL-NigaoeNR-v4.wad.out.wad" file that I extracted, but that's as far as my deduction skills can go on this one. I tried deleting this file, but it seems whatever I did it was too late and it keeps causing this error to show up one to two seconds whenever I boot the game up. If I click yes on letting it continue, it just freezes the game, if I click no, it closes dolphin out.

I use 5.0, but I downloaded the very latest one 5.08 something, and still it doesn't work. I also deleted Animal Crossing and then got it from the source again, but that didn't fix it, it's still the same exact error. Whatever this is, I screwed up big time. How do I fix this?

Lex Prailius

Edit: Never mind, it turns out that it was because I had a new Gecko Code activated that wasn't activated before, one that kept crashing the game over and over every time I started it up. Yay for constant troubleshooting!
Can anyone make a 5120x1440(32:9) AR Code for this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6