Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Resident Evil Zero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello, i think there is a problem with save states while playing Resident Evil Zero PAL version, tested with rev 832 and 791 capcom loop.

When i make a save state and then load it, the game runs at decreased performance, i have it with all the default settings except some improved graphical options, the game runs at 30 fps in game and 60 in menu/inventory, but after loading any save state it runs at 22 fps and 40.

I tested Remake and RE3 but it works fine with those games.
It's known that savestates have issues sometimes, you should save through the normal way of the game, through memory card saves by way of the games typewriter.
(11-21-2012, 10:38 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]It's known that savestates have issues sometimes, you should save through the normal way of the game, through memory card saves by way of the games typewriter.
Oh i always save with the game's intended method, its just that save states are useful to skip tedious tasks sometimes and i never had any problems with one before, they're pretty much useless with this game now, in rev 587 it worked fine though.

Thanks for replying.
Hello Everyone,

I'm getting stuttering sound in Resident Evil 0 with the 3.5 build.
Is there some way to fix this?

My dolphin settings are all default execpt for SP1=BBA,Slot A
Memory Card,Slot B Memory Card,Port 1 Standard Controller,
Port 2 Standard Controller, render to window on and under
view show toolbar.

Operating System: Slackware 14 64bit
Processor/CPU: AMD X2 255 @3.1 ghz
Video Card/GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 430 1 gig
Memory/RAM: 4 gig
NVIDIA Driver Version: 304.51
for best results and without using heavy LLE download latest dolphin revision from download tab above then go to Development versions delroth yesterday merged his new ax hle and this will give you good speed with good sound
(12-27-2012, 07:59 AM)huseinmk Wrote: [ -> ]for best results and without using heavy LLE download latest dolphin revision from download tab above then go to Development versions delroth yesterday merged his new ax hle and this will give you good speed with good sound
Hello huseinmk,

I'm using dolphin-emu v.3.5-102. I checked the area you mentioned but, i did not see a linux version
there.

ogiogi2011

Hello people, i have been wondering which region works better with dolphin PAL or NTSC and btw I've found a way to get higher speed ingame - at the game properties just enable the vbeam and the game will fly (i had about 13 fps ingame both regions and now im having about 20-25 fps depending on the region)
Just played through RE0 with Dolphin 3.5-368 - x64. No issues except for one random fifo error that went away after a reboot.

[Image: re00fin.jpg]

fly16

I can confirm that the game runs well with 3.5-597 x64 on windows 8(5 star compatibility), when using xaudio2 backend and accurate vbeam emulation(all other settings default)
other audioends will distort the audio and produce slowdowns. disabling vbeam emulation will slow down the game.

it also seams that the gameini setting of this game doesn't enable vbeam emulation by default please correct this, much appreciated!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10