Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Resident Evil Zero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(12-26-2013, 04:52 AM)crazelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I exceed the recommended specs

What i7 processor have you got exactly?

crazelunatic

3770 10/char
(12-26-2013, 04:52 AM)crazelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]DSP LLE Recompiler on

Try to use HLE instead. LLE is too much demanding for your CPU at stock clock (in this game especially)

crazelunatic

I had a 1-3 frame increase when i turned hle on like you suggested but the frames still drop from solid 30 to 25-26 instead of 20-21 like when i was on LLE... These are occasional hiccups too... I know it says to turn accurate vbeam emulation but it seems as if this option has been removed or renames in 4.0.2... I guess checking the box means its on? what about when you blue box in game properties?
(12-27-2013, 02:34 PM)crazelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]I guess checking the box means its on? what about when you blue box in game properties?

Blue box means you haven't chosen "on" or "off". In this case .ini file settings rule (if they ever exist)

crazelunatic

Well i tried the vbeam hack and the gameplay fps drops have been resolved the only problem is the fmvs will then begin to frame skip, so its kind of a trade off in that game. VBEAM ON= 100% gameplay but frame skips on fmvs and VBEAM OFF= 100% on fmvs but frame drops during game play :/ still great work on this emu :-)
Dolphin don't support HDR in images?

Salu2 - Darkness Knight

mortuus

How you setup the memory for this game? im stuck at accessing memory when booting.. i have setup memory in configure but it does not work.. help Sad I have a file called MemoryCardA.EUR.raw i select that but it dont works... im using PAL version of game.
You have a pretty slow CPU. Apart from being low-clocked it´s an ultra-low voltage model. Dolphin "hates" processors like that. About the crash, no idea.
(02-24-2014, 12:05 AM)LRafael Souza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2014, 08:26 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]You have a pretty slow CPU. Apart from being low-clocked it´s an ultra-low voltage model. Dolphin "hates" processors like that. About the crash, no idea.

But the game used to run pretty on Dolphin 3.5, apparently with no problems.

That´s because 3.5 is less demanding than actual builds.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10