Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Resident Evil Zero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello everyone. Recently I've tried to play re zero and was quite surprised by over compressed and badly resized backgrounds, lots of "stairs" artifacts on lines and etc. Any good filters to cover this? I do know that pc release features better visuals, but I wanna play the original game.

Used some filtering that made backgrounds blurry but less pixelated: https://pp.userapi.com/c850524/v85052486...7KZTPU.jpg

Aeecee1989

Whenever I get to the part of the game that requires me to swap the discs I go to the disc list and right click the second disc and select change disc and it does nothing. And I made sure to check that the second disc was working fine by trying to do the disc swap from the second disc to the first disc and it worked fine.
I just tested it and it works fine for me on the latest dev version. It works for manually loading between both discs and even with automatic disc change.
I seem to be having issues with this game, a known issue where in game frame rate will drop so it is really slow.

Not sure if I ran into this issue before, I am sure I completed it before but this would have been on my PC.

My issue is running it on my steam deck, installed and is up to date, so latest build as of posting this.

All other games run OK, I havent meddled with any settings and resolution is set to 1080p for all games, tried using opengl and vulkan and same results.

Everything up to starting game runs fine. But once you get into the game the frame rates drop.

Is there something I have forgotten because I dont get why this known issue is still happening when I am sure it ran fine on my older devices, yet on my steam deck its happening, when it should be more than capable of running it.

And seeing there are many posts and search results on this same issue, I must be missing something ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10