Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Playable with Dolphin 3.0 [unofficial]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I'm not talking about 100% speeds either. Speed is not what matters to me in this case, really.

The problem is that I got constant crashes on this game, making it unplayable for me.
(08-20-2011, 01:11 AM)El Buga Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not talking about 100% speeds either. Speed is not what matters to me in this case, really.

The problem is that I got constant crashes on this game, making it unplayable for me.

Especially on 3.0? If there are random crashes these are "classical" random crashes I mean none of them block you in the game
Well, they essentially block, because I can't play more than two levels before a crash.

They are - very - constant.

So, I want to know what settings you used to play this game and put it in your list, please.
Medabots Infinity don't run. Sonic 4 run but slow, between 30~38 FPS but is playbleBig Grin
(08-20-2011, 03:05 AM)El Buga Wrote: [ -> ]Well, they essentially block, because I can't play more than two levels before a crash.

They are - very - constant.

So, I want to know what settings you used to play this game and put it in your list, please.

To test games I usually use default settings except when a game requires a specific setting. This game was tested by friend of mine on an other computer but I personaly played it three times to confirm and I got only one crash so it seems to be enough relevant to consider it as "playable". Btw it works fine on r7280/r7442/r7590 too
How much you played before getting that crash?

I tried basically all settings I could think about, to no avail.
(08-20-2011, 09:06 AM)El Buga Wrote: [ -> ]How much you played before getting that crash?

I tried basically all settings I could think about, to no avail.

Start Crash no Ingame crashes. Are you sure of your dump? What about other revisions?

kian13

I saw you mentioned Silent Hill - Shattered Memories on the first post

did you really finished the game on 3.0?

if yes I have a couple of questions...

1.what settings did you set to get full speed or near that?( graphic plugin and ...)

2.how did you passed the nightmares and dealed with monsters cause you have to use recorded keys option to emulate nunchuk(see here) and so far I havent seen this option in new reversions(like 3.0) so tell me if there's another way to deal with nightmares.

3.didn't you have graphical issues with the flashlight? like black bars on far textures and like that...
(08-20-2011, 06:43 PM)kian13 Wrote: [ -> ]I saw you mentioned Silent Hill - Shattered Memories on the first post

did you really finished the game on 3.0?

if yes I have a couple of questions...

1.what settings did you set to get full speed or near that?( graphic plugin and ...)

2.how did you passed the nightmares and dealed with monsters cause you have to use recorded keys option to emulate nunchuk(see here) and so far I havent seen this option in new reversions(like 3.0) so tell me if there's another way to deal with nightmares.

3.didn't you have graphical issues with the flashlight? like black bars on far textures and like that...

1- The aim of this thread is not to get full speed but to get the game working with no probs but for info I use default settings and change if necessary it depends of the game
2- As mentioned in my first post I haven't tested all games it's an open thread and Silent Hill was notified as "playable" by a guy in a recent post
3- Graphic bugs are not considered except if it's all game long or if it really keeps from playing

kian13

thanks for your reply but you also said games that were finished with version 3.0 are mentioned so I appreciate it if u tell me who have finished this game on 3.0(if actually there IS anyone)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19