Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Playable with Dolphin 3.0 [unofficial]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Japanese games don't run on the Dolphin 3.0 but USA and Pal games do run on them
(10-27-2011, 09:11 PM)NintendoPower Wrote: [ -> ]Japanese games don't run on the Dolphin 3.0 but USA and Pal games do run on them

Not true.
(10-27-2011, 09:11 PM)NintendoPower Wrote: [ -> ]Japanese games don't run on the Dolphin 3.0 but USA and Pal games do run on them

What do you exactly mean by "don't run"? Black screens? Bugs? Which games?
I have to say 3.0 have worked perfect all these months now.
Of all time spent with it only one single app crash with Metroid: Other M have occured but it was my own fault for maximizing all the settings (got greedy I guess) Big Grin
Other M seems to be the heaviest game in the collection I have.

On normal high settings everything is enjoyable with only occasional frame drops.

For now 3.0 is a very enjoyable experience along with the i7 2600K and the 2GB HD6950 card and I'll take a future release lightly.
However the step from 2.0 to 3.0 was huge for my part making all my games fully playable.
I might even consider not to upgrade to the upcoming Ivy Bridge CPU as I planned.
Everything work so bloody good.

And a 3.1 or 4.0 release would probably be a performance boost more then a game fixer for me since I rarely have problems with the games I play in Dolphin nowdays.

Yes 3.0 works "perfect" for me too and for a lot of people I guess. Some games may have graphic/sound glitches of course but I don't complain. I still haven't used recent GITs (except to try some bug fixes in some games recently Tongue)
Hey Lord Vador, Medabots Infinity works, now you can add this game for your list. I thank the person responsible for making the game playableBlush
(10-30-2011, 10:16 AM)Ítalo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Lord Vador, Medabots Infinity works, now you can add this game for your list. I thank the person responsible for making the game playableBlush

Did you use a new revision?
(10-30-2011, 11:47 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2011, 10:16 AM)Ítalo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Lord Vador, Medabots Infinity works, now you can add this game for your list. I thank the person responsible for making the game playableBlush

Yes! 3.0-191 dirtyBig Grin
(11-02-2011, 10:24 AM)Ítalo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2011, 11:47 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes! 3.0-191 dirtyBig Grin

Ok. This revision seems to fix a lot of games. I've tried it for Monster House and it works too Wink
Hey, can I suggest starting a thread like this for the mac version? The compatibility is different (most of the time lower) than windows so I've been having trouble figuring out which games are "playable" on mac. I'm sure there are a lot of mac users out there wondering the same thing. If there is one, then forgive my ignorance.

I'd start it myself, but apparently I'm not good enough to start forum threads on the game discussion section... Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19