Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Playable with Dolphin 3.0 [unofficial]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(09-28-2012, 09:45 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2012, 08:34 AM)berox1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2012, 07:54 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2012, 04:56 AM)berox1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw the list in the first post of this thread is incorrect then.. calling for wii doesn't work well it has some shader or texture bug where you can't see a thing when lights go off. Dunno if does the same thing with Directx tho...

The game may have some graphic bugs but that doesn't mean it's unplayable.
Games of the list are supposed to be beaten regardless graphic bugs they may have. If you can confirm the game is fairly unplayable (and can't be finished) I will retire it from the list. The game was reported working fine (so potentially playable) to me though

I can redirect you to my post where you have some pictures there http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=25415 .
Now what i don't know if this is a OpenGL only issue or not.

I'm gonna try to get the information. Probably not before tomorrow or the day after tomorrow though. Be patient Smile

No problem xD im playing project zero 2 for wii
So it works fine with DX9. Nothing that keeps you from playing. I posted screenshots in the other thread
(09-29-2012, 08:45 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]So it works fine with DX9. Nothing that keeps you from playing. I posted screenshots in the other thread

It might be a OpenGL related issue then..I'm using 3.0-749 now and i still got the problem

Thhin

Hey I just started to attempt playing this and I can't seem to get past creating the save file, any help? kinda new to this. I basically put in my name hit okay then okay again for the "are you sure?" part but it just goes back to making the name and not starting the game.
(09-30-2012, 07:18 PM)Thhin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I just started to attempt playing this and I can't seem to get past creating the save file, any help? kinda new to this. I basically put in my name hit okay then okay again for the "are you sure?" part but it just goes back to making the name and not starting the game.

What game are you trying to play? Pc specs? Dolphin revision?

Thhin

(10-02-2012, 08:52 PM)berox1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2012, 07:18 PM)Thhin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I just started to attempt playing this and I can't seem to get past creating the save file, any help? kinda new to this. I basically put in my name hit okay then okay again for the "are you sure?" part but it just goes back to making the name and not starting the game.

What game are you trying to play? Pc specs? Dolphin revision?

oh sheesh i haven't been here in a while, it was Silent Hill I kinda gave up after no answer and then when i check back for any updates I come along here again.. yea it's Silent Hill Shattered Memories, i got like 8GB ram, an Nvidia graphics driver 64-bit operating system, Windows 7, 2.80 GHz Processor, etc. idk what else i need there.

Fabiest

I'd like to play Mission Impossible Operation Surma but I can't use the night vision Here http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=GMIP70 I read I've to configurate it corecctly to play the game with nightvision. Who can help me? Thank you
(10-19-2012, 11:06 PM)Fabiest Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to play Mission Impossible Operation Surma but I can't use the night vision Here http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=GMIP70 I read I've to configurate it corecctly to play the game with nightvision. Who can help me? Thank you

Set EFB Copies to RAM

Fabiest

(10-19-2012, 11:18 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2012, 11:06 PM)Fabiest Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to play Mission Impossible Operation Surma but I can't use the night vision Here http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=GMIP70 I read I've to configurate it corecctly to play the game with nightvision. Who can help me? Thank you

Set EFB Copies to RAM

Thanks for your fast response. But I dont know how to do this. Can you explain it please. Thank you
The option is under the graphic options, its a radio box named RAM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19