Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Playable with Dolphin 3.0 [unofficial]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(08-01-2011, 05:00 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]well, then that's obviously not enough Wink get a new cpu or you can probably forget about it. There's no magic trick to make it faster if you're waiting for something like that.
Ok.I buy a new cpu.

Hi guys small parenthesis about Zatch Bell Series Smile
[color=#32CD32]3 games on GC :
-Zatch Bell Mamodo Battles
-Zatch Bell Mamodo Fury
-Konjiki no Gashbell Yuujou no Tag Battle Full Power
Actually the last one is the first it's an "enhanced" version of PS2 game. you can only get this game by import there is no US version
I discovered Zatch Bell on GBA these are good and funny games Smile[/color]
[color=#FF0000]What about Dolphin??? The three games work fine on 3.0 enjoy Big Grin[/color]
GameCube:
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart
Pokemon Colloseum
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Not all of them work good, still need to fix up plugins and others, then I guess they'll be goodRolleyes.

Wii:
Wii Sports/Resort
Scooby Doo: (both)
PokePark
Pokemon Ranch
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Mafia II (With shitty crackBig Grin)

Same as GameCube, almost. ONLY THE FRICKING PLUGINS.
(07-26-2011, 06:37 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys Smile
I'm retrying all my games on 3.0 so I decided to create this thread where you'll find games that work with no prob from the beginning to the end I mean I played and finished these games I got good graphics/good speed/good sound/no recurrent crashes. So guys if you wanna participate to this thread you're welcome. I precise I just want games that you played FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END ON 3.0. For games like Zelda I'll consider only main quest and for Sport games I'll consider an entire championship, season, etc. I don't care settings but you can precise them if these are essential settings to get the game working. For the sound try HLE/LLE and precise please. One last thing I haven't personally tested all these games so if you don't agree mention it
Thanks Guys

[color=#FF0000]
[color=#FF0000]Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
Eternal Darkness (GC)
Guitar Hero : Metallica (Wii)
Konjiki no Gash Bell Full Power (GC)
Legend of Zelda : Four Swords Adventures (GC)
Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess (GC)
Legend of Zelda : Wind Waker (GC)
Luigi's Mansion (GC)
Mario Kart (GC)
Mario Kart (Wii)
Medal of Honor : European Assault (GC)
Medal of Honor : Frontline (GC)
Medal of Honor : Rising Sun (GC)
Metal Gear Solid (GC)
Metroid : Other M (Wii)
Metroid Prime (GC)
Metroid Prime 2 (GC)[/color]
New Super Mario Bros (Wii)
NHL 06 (GC)
Paper Mario (GC)
Pokemon Colosseum (GC)
Resident Evil (GC)
Resident Evil 0 (GC)
Star Wars Jedi Knight II : Jedi Outcast (GC)
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
Super Mario Sunshine (GC)
Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
Super Smash Bros melee (GC)
Viewful Joe (GC)
Wario Land : Shake it (Wii)
Wario World (GC)
Wii Sports (Wii Tongue)
Zatch Bell Mamado Battles (GC)
Zatch Bell Mamodo Fury (GC)[/color]

F-Zero GX
Silent Hill - Shattered Memories
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Castlevania Rebirth
Contra Rebirth
Boom Blox
Madworld
Muramasa
Rampage - Total Destruction
Sin & Punishment II - Star Successor
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 - Episode I
Sonic Colors
World of Goo
Thruspace
Okami
NBA Jam
Final Fantasy IV - The After Years
Epic Mickey
Gradius Rebirth
@ MegaJump: You played Okami all the way through on Dolphin? Doesn't it have lots of graphical issues?
(08-06-2011, 03:05 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]@ MegaJump: You played Okami all the way through on Dolphin? Doesn't it have lots of graphical issues?

Not that I could tell, works fine for me. The text issue isn't there anymore, there is a slight pause when starting a drawing (maybe 2sec.), but that's about it.

Talandaras

Can anyone help me with the configurations of The Legend of Zeld: Twilight Princess?
What is the best version to play it? and in what configurations?
(08-06-2011, 03:27 AM)MegaJump Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2011, 03:05 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]@ MegaJump: You played Okami all the way through on Dolphin? Doesn't it have lots of graphical issues?

Not that I could tell, works fine for me. The text issue isn't there anymore, there is a slight pause when starting a drawing (maybe 2sec.), but that's about it.

Thanx MegaJump I'll update (and thanx StripTheSoulBig Grin)
Megaman Network Transmission and his problem with the intro video must be resolved in 3.0 i'm so happyBig Grin
But, i can't say the same thing for Medabots InfinitySad

I test later:

NSMB (wii)
Megaman 10 and 9 (Wii)
Sonic 4 (Wii)
(08-07-2011, 09:35 AM)Ítalo Wrote: [ -> ]Megaman Network Transmission and his problem with the intro video must be resolved in 3.0 i'm so happyBig Grin
But, i can't say the same thing for Medabots InfinitySad

I test later:

NSMB (wii)
Megaman 10 and 9 (Wii)
Sonic 4 (Wii)

Megaman Network Transmission works yeah but I haven't played it enough yet... A friend got Medabots Infinity working I'll grab details and communicate it if you're interested Big Grin Thanks for Megaman 9&10 I'll add them Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19