Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Getting Wii remote to work in game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Looking for anyone who can help me with this problem. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the wii remote to work once the game is running. It syncs up to dolphin in the config wii remote tab, it rumbles and signifies player 1. Ive got the bluetooth installed, sensor bar is sitting right in front of me, batteries brand new, everything is powered up and ready to go. As soon as i double click my iso for the game, the wii remote does nothing, no buttons respond, nunchuck wont select different items in menu, nothing at all. Anyone know what im missing? Thanks in advance.
It happen something similar to me a time ago...remove the batteries putting aggain and try...Works for me
in the wiimote plugin config did you select Real Wiimote as input source?
I removed the batteries and put them in again a few different times and still nothing, buttons dont do anything and no cursor still. And i do have use real wiimote selected. Any other ideas anyone?
Dont be so stingy regarding your system specs.. what revision were u using, what bluetooth stack(!), is your wiimote a knock-off or genuine, maybe even a nyko wand etc.
In worst case try to get a debugfast build and send me your logfile of attempting to play a game.
Ive got a Phenom II x4 3.4 ghz processor, ati 5850 gpu, 4gb of ram, windows 7 ultimate edition. The remote is genuine nintendo wii remote, not sure how to check what bluetooth stack i am using, and i have nyko wireless sensor bar. Log attached, i think thats the right one.
You need to use a debugbuild, not the regular build, else u will be very limited to logoutput.
And make sure that your using the debug/debugfast wiimoteplugin.dll, and then select debug as output, select all stuff that starts with WII @logsettings(especially wiimote_plugin) and close dolphin. Delete the old log, fire up dolphin and start a game.
Those logs can be very huge, just compress them, they ll shrink to 1-3MB~
(05-10-2010, 01:46 AM)schez Wrote: [ -> ]You need to use a debugbuild, not the regular build, else u will be very limited to logoutput.
And make sure that your using the debug/debugfast wiimoteplugin.dll, and then select debug as output, select all stuff that starts with WII @logsettings(especially wiimote_plugin) and close dolphin. Delete the old log, fire up dolphin and start a game.
Those logs can be very huge, just compress them, they ll shrink to 1-3MB~

could you message me how to do that, i dont see any debug options in dolphin
Tried a different version of dolphin, still have the same thing going on. Not sure what though, Huh
Alright, tried a couple more things, still no luck however. Ive got dolphin 2.0 installed, double checked that im using the microsoft bluetooth stack, genuine wiimote, just need to find the debugfast option in dolphin if anyone could tell me how to get there, all i see is the basic debug. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5