Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Tales of Symphonia Dawn New World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I prefer the black background.
Pal version is the best version. Art Gallery FTW!

One part of this game graphics gltich really bad. I think the temple before the dark temple? But it's only one scene and you can just keep pressing a to get out of it.
(03-12-2010, 11:10 PM)Billmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer the black background.
Pal version is the best version. Art Gallery FTW!

One part of this game graphics gltich really bad. I think the temple before the dark temple? But it's only one scene and you can just keep pressing a to get out of it.

It glitched for me two times badly, once you hit on Lloyd within one of temples(cant remember which one), and when your trying to separate both souls in that other temple later near the end (Verius).

However theres a new wii game coming out tomorrow, the main character will have the same voice speaker as Emil from Tales of Symphonia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSpNGPaelVY
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon - Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhPVj4kNDts FRAGILE DREAMS [Wii] RISING STAR *ENGLISH* Trailer
(Very nice melody!)
I found the way to fix the black background issue...you must select Enable EFB copy - To RAM and now the black backgound is gone. Also when you enter a battle, the "broken glass" effect now performs over the game background, not in the black one...It's way cool but It slows down a little, specially in menues
Thanks, that definitely fixed the background issue.
[Image: 2ecelhw.jpg]

It does cause some slowdowns yeah unfortunately, but it's not really noticeable.

Now the only thing left to fix is the out of sync audio issue I've been having during cutscenes.
i love sheena Tongue

erm..sorry
Well...I think the desync issue is kinda common in last revisions...As I told you before, I had no problem with rev 4788 but I think the issue's back on rev 5xxx

ogoxxx

Hi guys I'm new to this forum i've tryed dolphin emu and it runs perfect for me on some games but this game goes too slow my tales of.. version. mine is the ntsc version and i've tried svn 4771, 2.0 RC1 and the new 2.0 and all the config tutos of the forum T_T and i get the same speed is it because of my processor??? what do you recomend me to do??? is there a way to boost emu's speed??? thanks for your responses and i really want to finish this game!!

cfrancis5464

Hi, I'm new to the board. Trying to play the game, great so far, but encountered a problem. I'm at Asalia for the first time and most doors won't open, I don't even get the option to press A when I'm next to them. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you!
You mean Iselia? Never ran into problems there. Are you using the latest revision?
Undecided
(04-15-2010, 03:46 PM)ogoxxx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys I'm new to this forum i've tryed dolphin emu and it runs perfect for me on some games but this game goes too slow my tales of.. version. mine is the ntsc version and i've tried svn 4771, 2.0 RC1 and the new 2.0 and all the config tutos of the forum T_T and i get the same speed is it because of my processor??? what do you recomend me to do??? is there a way to boost emu's speed??? thanks for your responses and i really want to finish this game!!

You need a version that fit your CPU,even a pentium D like me can easily reach fullspeed ,video here (setting include below the vids ).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17