Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Tales of Symphonia Dawn New World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

HellFyreKurayami

never mind i fixed it. Thanks

yuushanderia

Hi,

I also cannot start the game at the stage where there are 3 options: Start, Load game and Options. Can anyone tell me what's the problem here ?

Here is my controller configurations, I've used this to play other games like The Last Story or Xenoblade with no problem so far.

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii63...led1-2.png

Thank you !
What is exactly your problem? Are you not able to choose one of the 3 options? Do you get a blackscreen when you choose one of the 3 options? Pls give us more information.

yuushanderia

(11-03-2012, 12:42 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]What is exactly your problem? Are you not able to choose one of the 3 options? Do you get a blackscreen when you choose one of the 3 options? Pls give us more information.

No, the game doesn't freeze or anything. I can see the title screen just fine and I can move up and down between these 3 options. However, no button I pressed seemed to let me choose any of these. It is very strange for me and I don't know why
Does it work with keyboard? Did you try to use the keyboard?
(11-03-2012, 01:02 AM)yuushanderia Wrote: [ -> ]No, the game doesn't freeze or anything. I can see the title screen just fine and I can move up and down between these 3 options. However, no button I pressed seemed to let me choose any of these. It is very strange for me and I don't know why

Did you notice you assigned the same button to "A" and "2"?

yuushanderia

(11-03-2012, 01:05 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2012, 01:02 AM)yuushanderia Wrote: [ -> ]No, the game doesn't freeze or anything. I can see the title screen just fine and I can move up and down between these 3 options. However, no button I pressed seemed to let me choose any of these. It is very strange for me and I don't know why

Did you notice you assigned the same button to "A" and "2"?

Guess what ? That was exactly the problem, haha. I didn't even notice that since no games I've played so far had problems with my wrong config. Oww, I'm really ashamed.

Anyway, the problem is fixed, i can start the game now. Thank you very much for pinpointing out the problem for me ^^ !
(11-03-2012, 01:44 AM)yuushanderia Wrote: [ -> ]Guess what ? That was exactly the problem, haha. I didn't even notice that since no games I've played so far had problems with my wrong config. Oww, I'm really ashamed.

Anyway, the problem is fixed, i can start the game now. Thank you very much for pinpointing out the problem for me ^^ !

Don't worry. Everybody can make mistakes. Enjoy now. This game is excellent Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17