Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Tales of Symphonia Dawn New World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
For kirayamato90:

Intro:
Perfect sync, 60 FPS
[Image: openinga.png]

Cutscene:
Perfect sync, 60 FPS
[Image: tos2.png]

Skit:
Perfect sync, 60 FPS
[Image: 19972061.png]

For some reason the in game screenshot can't be uploaded, though I don't really know why. But it works perfectly at 60 FPS.

These are the settings I used. I also use these to play Arc Rise Fantasia.

[Image: totalt.png]

I don't have my old saves anymore so I was only to test 3 skits. I'm not really into playing it again, but just tell me if you still need some help and I'd gladly help.

kirayamato90

Thanks. For now, it seems the problem is solved in which i also used the latest revision. Though the pics you post are....well.......quite small......

romuniku

sry for the noob question but i cant get past the garuda mini game i configured the shake to 3 and 4 but it just seem too slow and im always running out of time before i can give my signal to my team so always failed.. so is there a way to configure to make the shake go faster? im just using a keyboard

romuniku

nevermind figure it out somehow
The incombat camera seems to zoom out too far in the newest revision of Dolphin making parts of the characters invisible.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Screenshot: http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj262...oS2Bug.jpg
Settings: http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj262...sTotal.jpg
*Disabling the Widescreen hack or enabling full-screen didn't help*
yes, use *not* the "latest" version.
I just tried Rev. 7719 and I still have the same problem, any idea on how to fix it?
Try using Direct3D9 instead.

I've never had that kind of problem when I completed the game long ago, but that was before 3.0 and I forgot my setting already.
Having the issue with the cursor in the middle here. I tried to mess with the IR wiimote settings, but no luck.

Can anyone post a specific description on how to permanently disable or hide it?
Ryudo, just move your mouse and place it out of the way.
You need the cursor for a few things in the game, so don't try to disable it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17