Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Tales of Symphonia Dawn New World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

fryzeee

Just finished a play through using Orleans 3951 build - had watchdog set to 15 and everything ran smoothly

problems
-No tutorial in tutorial cave - had to use a save that was already pst that point
- Freezing at certain specific points (Triet ruins lloyd cutscene and temple of darkness lamp lighting) - had to use the current official build with dual core and idle skipping disabled and slug through those points with a very low framerate
- Cut scene sound sync and sound sometimes hangs and loops at random but fixes later on
-also wiimote disconnecting when you are watching cut scenes

I want to go though again with my save but I just get stuck at the tutorial cave
Question about white screen after battle before displaying results, does it really take so long?

fryzeee

(08-18-2009, 12:25 AM)Aigis Wrote: [ -> ]Question about white screen after battle before displaying results, does it really take so long?

80% of the time its only about ~8-16 sec
but sometimes if the actual battle time was really short(<10sec) there was little to none white screen wait
No definite method of making it shorter then?

imadori

um, i want to ask if there is a way to play the game with keyboard? It keeps asking me to install the nunchuk to the wii remote.
I solved the problem and even solved the save game error after menu screen. But when i'm in game, there is no characters in the first movie, only background. Can anyone help me?

rayden

Disable Optimize Quantitizers, or whatever it's called ^^
i play game in r4352...in the new game after the movie,i have a "warning":"Unknown pointer address prefix 50.."..can you fix that??
How can anyone past tutorial cave ?

Sasaki

same here cant past the tutorial cave can some one put a save file that aftel the tutorial cave ? that should work right if we just load a file aftel then tutorial

sorry for my bad English

KuroKirameki

Hey guys, what is the workaround for the memory card loop at the beginning of the game?

I believe I am using the most recent revision (SVN R 4460) and I still can't get past the title screen. Any help would be appreciated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17