Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Dead Space Extraction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hey,

for sure savepoints from the emulator itself exist. Press Shift+F1 upgoing to F8 for slot 1-8 to save your progress. To load your data when resuming press F1 until F8 for slot 1-8.

You can look up this proceeding under the grit "emulation" on main window in Dolphin. The options there are logically named "save state" and "load state".

Attention! Better use the keyboard shortcuts to save and load, the options on main window lean more to crash i guess. And if the sound times escapes, dont worry.. Next chapter or whatever it will appear again!

Hope my help has reached you!

KoC
Thanks King... yeah I was aware of save snapshots, I was basically just asking if they were stable with any revision is all.
Oh sorry,

i misunderstood your question^^ I even read it once again and remarked you that your problem was quite another matter, sry^^

But nevertheless i guess the snapshot function will work! ;-)

KoC
hello the game crashes very often
any solution to this?
(03-02-2010, 01:55 AM)cruserx Wrote: [ -> ]hello the game crashes very often
any solution to this?

I'm using these options :
Code:
[size=small]Wii options:
dual core enabled
idle skipping enabled
HLE the IPL
JIT recompiler
framelimit : OFF
progressive scan + pal60

D3D plugin with :
fullscreen on my native res 1680x1050 , vsync off, 4x SSAA
safe texture cache : fast
anisotropic filtering
EFB scaled copy
EFB copy to texture

DSP-HKE plugin :
all options enabled, except RE0 hack
audio backend : Dsound[/size]
with my real wiimote and i just finished the first chapter, feels awesome !

I have a slight glitch (?) around the edges of the screen, like some blur effect, but looks weird. Anyone else get that ?
I'm getting very slightly cracking sounds, but it's not very noticeable (I pretend it's static lol)
Maybe it has to do with audio throttle, I have it enabled. And framelimiter off. Maybe your fps are too low and the sounds are playing slow, too ?

Anyway, I played up to the second level at the door where you barricade, but Dolphin just froze/stuck (I'm using real wiimote btw)

There are a lot of base pointer errors at the start of the second level, so I had to disable panic handlers. Any idea how to improve stability ? I'm gonna try to play the level again with different settings
Hi. Im having some problems, when I try to get in the game, it goes fine, the intro plays and the menu with the spinning planet appears, but there are no letters, nor options. I can hear the sound of buttons but it doesnt take me anywhere. And nothing appears. Can somebody help?
Hi, how can I emulate "Twist the Wii Remote sideways to engage Alt-fire mode"
plz ? It doesnt work for me and all buttons are set. I am playing with Mouse + Keyboard. Thx...

EDIT: Ok , problem solved thx for the WiimoteMovement.ini Wink But i get very low fps 17-30fps... I am running SVNR 5449 with provided settings.

lg

moon

[Image: rzjp691.th.png]
(04-23-2010, 04:59 AM)Otakumanu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Im having some problems, when I try to get in the game, it goes fine, the intro plays and the menu with the spinning planet appears, but there are no letters, nor options. I can hear the sound of buttons but it doesnt take me anywhere. And nothing appears. Can somebody help?

Same here.Any help,please?

shockrocker

guys can u help me... it all works great control wise for me but on level 2 i get this weird error message at the beginning of the level but it lets me click ok over and over and it goes away but then when i get the 1st door of the level.. it crashes right there and gives me another error message wtf lol the game was just getting good! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
plz help!!!
(03-08-2010, 11:12 AM)GodRays Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting very slightly cracking sounds, but it's not very noticeable (I pretend it's static lol)
Maybe it has to do with audio throttle, I have it enabled. And framelimiter off. Maybe your fps are too low and the sounds are playing slow, too ?

Anyway, I played up to the second level at the door where you barricade, but Dolphin just froze/stuck (I'm using real wiimote btw)

There are a lot of base pointer errors at the start of the second level, so I had to disable panic handlers. Any idea how to improve stability ? I'm gonna try to play the level again with different settings

HEY MAN IM GETTN SAME THING U R... I TRY TO OPEN THAT DOOR AND BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM.. CRASH!!! have u fixed it yet??? PLZ HELP!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10