Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Dead Space Extraction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(12-26-2009, 02:35 PM)Legend80 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2009, 06:32 AM)king2key Wrote: [ -> ]is there something new about the "shake" problem?? have the same issue as bumbui cant reach further than the glow worm thing....damn.

thanks in advance

Use the latest SVN rev and set pitch and roll to free swing. Do that and quickly move left and right with the RS or triggers and it works fine!

thank you that worked pretty good
another issue :-)

when you split with youre team and youre teammate attacks you, how do i emulate this shake move? i think i already tried everything even the free swing thing....

help pls
(12-27-2009, 06:29 AM)king2key Wrote: [ -> ]another issue :-)

when you split with youre team and youre teammate attacks you, how do i emulate this shake move? i think i already tried everything even the free swing thing....

help pls

Same thing....but you have to do it better...seems to be more effective on a stick. Do that until you get the prompt to press [A] and break free, no matter what you're going to lose health.

This is one game that's really hard to play on without a real wiimote!! Tongue
I guess we wait until the fix the shake on the nunchuck mean while we wait....
I can now run this game nearly perfect...
with or without REAL wiimote?
(12-28-2009, 07:31 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]with or without REAL wiimote?

without a real wiimote im now in chapter 4
king2key,

What SVN and settings are you using? I'm using 4737 and the twist action and glow stick works fine but every time I open the door immediately after the first enemy attacks at the beginning, Dolphin crashes (tried multiple times).
(12-28-2009, 03:24 PM)Ashok Wrote: [ -> ]king2key,

What SVN and settings are you using? I'm using 4737 and the twist action and glow stick works fine but every time I open the door immediately after the first enemy attacks at the beginning, Dolphin crashes (tried multiple times).

I get a crash at the end of level 2. If you get any crashes, go post them at the Dolphin Google project page so it gets fixed...posting it here doesn't do too much.
ok here are my settings:

im using dolphin version 4728(32mbit version)

general: enable dual core,idle skipping,optimze Quantizers,DSP on thread, HLE the IPL
,JIT REcomplier, framelimit off,

WII settings: nothing checked

Using D3D9 plugin: settings: only efb copy to texture

sound: only HLE Audio enabled

theres only one thing the game sometimes crash idk about that but there arent any other issues
(12-28-2009, 03:24 PM)Ashok Wrote: [ -> ]king2key,

i got the same crash but it worked after changing some settings
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10