Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Dead Space Extraction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Yeah, I think he's right - shake doesn't work! Did this break sometime recently. Kinda makes some of these shooters impossible to play (when emulating the wiimote). Hopefully this can be fixed!
ok, i have got over the glow worm issue, that "shake action" actually is numpad key 3 in my keyboard and it DOES work!!!

Now, i´m in chapter 2 with nathan as the playable character, but the problem is again that annoying (and stupid) twist action, isn´t that easy as in the previous mission ´cause you have to rivet a total of 6 joints and besides, is free-angle screen; so when you do the twist trick and the aiming get reverse, it´s gonna be a pain in the ass to control a reversed crosshair in a free-angle screen, for me, it´s imposible.
(11-23-2009, 01:17 AM)kotipeltox Wrote: [ -> ]ok, i have got over the glow worm issue, that "shake action" actually is numpad key 3 in my keyboard and it DOES work!!!

Now, i´m in chapter 2 with nathan as the playable character, but the problem is again that annoying (and stupid) twist action, isn´t that easy as in the previous mission ´cause you have to rivet a total of 6 joints and besides, is free-angle screen; so when you do the twist trick and the aiming get reverse, it´s gonna be a pain in the ass to control a reversed crosshair in a free-angle screen, for me, it´s imposible.

That sucks. Hopefully, that part you speak of is possible!! And yeah, thanks to Xpadder's turbo functionality, I got the "shake" working beautifully!!!
(11-25-2009, 05:12 PM)Legend80 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2009, 01:17 AM)kotipeltox Wrote: [ -> ]ok, i have got over the glow worm issue, that "shake action" actually is numpad key 3 in my keyboard and it DOES work!!!

That sucks. Hopefully, that part you speak of is possible!! And yeah, thanks to Xpadder's turbo functionality, I got the "shake" working beautifully!!!

Have you gone beyond the point i mentioned?, i mean, have you managed to rivet all the 6 joints of the grille your partner has been holding to prevent "zombies" from a massive attack ?? If it´s your case, could you tell me what did you do to bypass it? thanks
How did you guys play? I can't see a damn thing

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1824]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1825]
check "copy EFB to system ram" with OGL.
You don't have to use EFB to Ram. I have it set to Texture and its fine - both Opengl or D3D. Never had that problem. Some setting is off there I think man.

So question, how are you guys getting past the "shake" parts exactly - namely the ones that involve a nunchuk shake which according to people on the project page is not currently possible on the emulated wiimote because it requires different movement than what the Dolphin shake function currently does.

See here:
http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...il?id=1763
(12-12-2009, 01:41 AM)Concerto Wrote: [ -> ]check "copy EFB to system ram" with OGL.

Nevermind, your right, didn't see your last part there about using OGL. With D3D plugin, EFB to texture is fine, but with Opengl plugin the only way to play the game is with EFB set to ram, which is slow and "unplayable". Sounds like a bug in OGL if D3D can do it fine in EFB texture mode. Off to go log a bug!
is there something new about the "shake" problem?? have the same issue as bumbui cant reach further than the glow worm thing....damn.

thanks in advance
(12-26-2009, 06:32 AM)king2key Wrote: [ -> ]is there something new about the "shake" problem?? have the same issue as bumbui cant reach further than the glow worm thing....damn.

thanks in advance

Use the latest SVN rev and set pitch and roll to free swing. Do that and quickly move left and right with the RS or triggers and it works fine!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10