Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Dead Space Extraction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
"shake the wii remote charge to glow worm"

please help!
I am used ps2 usb control and rev 5200.

sorry my english

Tks.

Xythez

Hello guys, can someone please tell me a version of the emu were i can shake the wiimote at the point were you need to destroy the first blockade. I really like the game and i cant advance. Im using my keboard and mouse dont have a real wiimote or nunchuck.
I have managed to make the glow worm be active, but here i really dont know what to press. I am using an old version of emu still 6xxx something but it works perfect so i didnt had any reason to change it. Is there a new version were this move was implemented so i can advance? ty

IlhanK

Hello,

I am trying to play the game with a Xbox360-Gamepad. Can somebody post a good config for that pad?
Wich version is better with this game ?

I've got this problem with r4968

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...il?id=3981

Thanks
I see pretty much nothing has changed with this game the last year. Still low fps, graphics glitches, points in the game where you can't advance.

Is there some of the rare options at the hacks that can help with the speed at least ?
At fist chapter, game says "Twist your wiimote"

What do i have to do? How do i configure Dolphin for this?
how to solve [undefined=undefined]pointer error a[/undefined]t the 2nd chapter
What do you mean? Can you give us a screenshot?
(11-03-2012, 12:34 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean? Can you give us a screenshot?

He's already posted two threads about this problem. He got the solution in one of them. The other one was closed by Shonumi Tongue
Well, okay, thanks for this information Tongue Didn't know this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10