Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Windwaker Running @ 100% Speed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey All,

I have a half decent PC (see sig), with a mid range card but can't seem to get windwaker to work at full speed. I have attached screen shots of my settings.
I'm very new to this so if you could just point me in the right direction it'd be appreciated.

Thanks,

Knotty.

(Using 4.0.2)
Try the latest development build.
I did just got a black screen Sad.

Also appologies see I should have posted this here instead: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-gc...ker--25929

Edit: Don't seem to have an issue playing SSB or Mario Kart.
I think you may have a bad dump of the game. Right click on the game, go to properties, and under the info tab compute the MD5 sum, and then post it here.

Also, set the fullscreen resolution to auto and then increase the Internal Resolution. Switch over to HLE audio, as it has been fixed to work in all games now.
If you have the USA version of the ISO the MD5 checksum should be d8e4d45af2032a081a0f446384e9261b . If your checksum doesn't match you have a bad dump (unless you're using a non USA version).
Don't use OpenMP, but that shouldn't matter if you're using a development version because OpenMP has been removed.
(12-04-2014, 10:17 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]I think you may have a bad dump of the game. Right click on the game, go to properties, and under the info tab compute the MD5 sum, and then post it here.

Also, set the fullscreen resolution to auto and then increase the Internal Resolution. Switch over to HLE audio, as it has been fixed to work in all games now.

Couldn't see an option for that in the info tab but have used WinMD5 and it's the same as Buddybenj stated "d8e4d45af2032a081a0f446384e9261b".

Will try the options you noted.

Hmmm no joy.

Could it be my graphics card?
Hmmmmmm.........
Really with that hardware, you shouldn't be having any issues.
Is everything running on your internal hard drives? (Dolphin and games?)
(12-05-2014, 05:53 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmmmm.........
Really with that hardware, you shouldn't be having any issues.
Is everything running on your internal hard drives? (Dolphin and games?)

Yeah off a brand new Sandisk Ultra II SSD =/.

Recently upgraded as an early christmas present to myself.

Edit: The gfx card being the only bit I didn't upgrade.
Hmmmm.....there was another thread around here about running off a SSD and having issues......
But since it's only one game, idk......

What happens when you switch the backend to OpenGL?
(12-05-2014, 04:59 AM)Knottyboy Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't see an option for that in the info tab but have used WinMD5 and it's the same as Buddybenj stated "d8e4d45af2032a081a0f446384e9261b".

Well that's the problem. If you don't see that option then you're not running a latest development build. Latest development builds are 1337 times as fast and have 1337 less bugs.
Pages: 1 2 3