Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: OpenGL = Screen Tearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Very, very minor, really.
Ok, awesome thanks! Also, thanks a ton to all the devs for their hard work and for continuing to support this emulator, I've seen a massive speedup over the years even though my hardware has barely changed in terms of performance from my original 2600k that I had when I first discovered Dolphin back in 2011. Smile

turdpeterson

I know this thread is old, just thought i throw this out there, i have this problem with one machine that has a 560 ti in it, tons of tearing and what not with or without vsync, my main gaming pc though has a 980 ti and i dont have any problems, it also never had any problems when it had a 780 ti in it, only the machine with the 560 ti exhibits this problem. maybe its just hardware related to certain cards ?
Please don't necropost, its posted in our rules.....
Please make a new thread
Quote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9