Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: so mario galaxy.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
tried it again since my gaming rig is finished and i still cant seem to run it full speed -,- kind of shame tho, maybe you guys know something.

specs:

i5-760 @4.0ghz
8gb ddr3 crossair dominator GT
gtx 480 oc'ed 825 - 2050 - 1640
windows 7 64 bit home premium

revisision: (zcomploc-revert) 3.0-750 << maybe there is a faster revion i dont know about?

everything at default settings.

i get 55~ on the start of the game (openign dome)
40 ~ when i go to the back and see the whole domain

as far as i know there isnt a thing in the emulator that let me speed up stuff drasticaly so im kinda stuck here?

any help is appreciated Smile
I'm assuming you're using LLE audio:
Your computer is too slow Tongue
Too slow to get constant full speed with LLE yeah but the game is fairly playable though Big Grin
no i use hle like i said and it even stated in bold.... everything is on defaults so its hle no lle

lle messes my sound up (crackles, skips etc) HLE does this not but the downside is ofcours eth emusic stops playing after a while but i dont mind that so i play HLE only.
That's normal, the Starship is a demanding area. If you want more speed, overclock your CPU or buy a Core i5-3570k + Z77 MoBo Wink
(09-07-2012, 04:31 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]That's normal, the Starship is a demanding area. If you want more speed, overclock your CPU or buy a Core i5-3570k + Z77 MoBo Wink

my cpu IS overclocked... doesnt anyone reads the post? :/
anywho

i discovered that opengl is 7 to 10 fps faster then dx9, is opengl reliable? (no crashes etc) i get 47 at the domain isntead of 41 so thats a beginning if it is stable Tongue
(09-07-2012, 04:31 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]If you want more speed, overclock your CPU

You can't overclock that CPU beyond 4.0 GHz Big Grin
omg ive done it xD

used opengl as graphics plugin
forced threads to cores
skip efb acces to cpu
external frame buffer to virtual
openMP texture decoder

runs at 60 fps now lolz

anything according to these settings, will i encounter funky stuff? (wierd graphics/hang-ups or something)
Strange... OpenGL is, in most cases, slower than Direct3D9/3D11.

btw: Pls uncheck "Skip EFB Access from CPU". If you want to grab stars, the CPU needs EFB Access.
(09-07-2012, 04:56 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Strange... OpenGL is, in most cases, slower than Direct3D9/3D11.

btw: Pls uncheck "Skip EFB Access from CPU". If you want to grab stars, the CPU needs EFB Access.

still can grab stars i tested it and it worked flawlessly with the option checked. maybe someone fixed it? Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5