Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: so mario galaxy.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Don't know... In the wiki, there is written, that this option should be unchecked -> http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?ti...rio_Galaxy

But if you're right, someone should update the wiki entry of SMG Tongue
tried some other games and they work great too with these settings (starfox assault is also fixed and fully playable, only thing messed up are the shadows and the sound, the graphics were fixed prior to the 3.0 release and onwards)

also why does LLE audio makes my mariogalaxy vomit sounds crackles? and the sound is also stopping as HLE does :/

btw also getting 55+ fps on LLE audio with these settings, its freaking amazing, sometimes i just suprise myself xD

*cough* arogance mode off *cough*
Perhaps the Skip EFB access is in the ini? Check there.
(09-07-2012, 05:55 AM)Axxer Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps the Skip EFB access is in the ini? Check there.
Yes the option is forced to be unchecked in the game ini, changing it isn't going to have any effect unless it's done ingame.
lolz i noticed but still 60 fps so im happy Tongue
Music shouldn't stop with LLE.
As for sound crackling,disable idle skipping and enable vbeam ( which can be found in game properties )
Except the option Idle Skipping. This can be found under "Config".
is it still normal to have audio stutters when its not on full speed with LLE audio?

i did what was sayd above and i still get audio stutters even if the fps would be like 58 instead of 60 -.-
Did you enable lle on thread ?
(09-07-2012, 07:59 PM)rpglord Wrote: [ -> ]Did you enable lle on thread ?

obvious....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5