Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Why is 3DS failing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
All I see everywhere is that sales are too low, Now nintendo will lower the price because they're desperate, and people have a hundred different theories for this. WTF is happening? :/
-No AAA games (other than ports)
-Nothing original or amazing announced for the future other than the usual sequels (THREE Mario titles already? Great, and for the big surprise...? Mario's brother does a comeback.)
-Was overpriced
-Probably most people don't really know the difference from normal DS other than the 3D (in which case they probably assume the 3D must suck with low poly DS games)

but most importantly, WHY WON'T MY AR CARDS FIGURES MOVE AROUND ON MY DESK, THEY'RE JUST STANDING THEREAngry
(08-05-2011, 09:03 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]-Nothing original or amazing announced for the future other than the usual sequels (THREE Mario titles already? Great, and for the big surprise...? Mario's brother does a comeback.)
-Was overpriced
-Probably most people don't really know the difference from normal DS other than the 3D (in which case they probably assume the 3D must suck with low poly DS games)

-That's is enough to make me happy, if I had the money to buy them all. (you know that here in Brazil 3ds is being sold at $800 plus each game at approximately $75? f@#$% taxes! Almost kills me to see you guys complaining at the 250 bucks...)
-true
- meh, marketing was never nintendo's strong side

But man... I hope they can make it sell. A failure like this would fuck nintendo completely... Like GC did...
Iz want one Sad
3DS has the strongest nintendo lineup I have seen in awhile, but they don't really say much to new gamers. Such as LOZ:OOT 3D, That had 2 games in one, yet new gamers tend to only see the price tag now a days, and there mothers. How much it costs? It really isn't that much considering it is capable of beating the GC in graphics, and its a handheld. ANOTHER reason it doesn't sell well is because a lot of 6 year olds(And younger) get this too, and they can't use the 3D feature whatsoever, rendering it useless to the. And no kid now a days ever sees how amazing some graphics are, and they just see the price tag once again. It's such a great handheld- and its profit being held by the hands of people who want a cooking mama 3D.
because everyone nags it hurts their eyes. not sure how weak those ppl's eyes are or how silly it is of them to not notice the silder OR

...that it depends on the software since it can depend on which title on how bad the 3D is
I got one recently and I love it.
I don't know why and doesn't really care if it's failing or not or if people have eye problems.
Nothing I really can do about that.

And I can tell you this much it ain't a Virtual Boy 2 here because Virtual Boy was an epic failure with only one good game, Virtual Boy Wario Land.

The 3DS have huge potential and I already looking forward to the upcoming releases.
Remember DS sales were also too low in the beginning... It's too early to give the sentence Wink
We gotta wait untill the main titles are released before anything really matters. Kinda obvious a console would do badly if it had next to no games that people are interested in
(08-05-2011, 08:32 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Remember DS sales were also too low in the beginning... It's too early to give the sentence Wink

Really? I was kinda young... Can't remember Tongue

Well then, considering the price will drop and that a friend of mine is going to the USA next month, (so I could pay a human price not the extortion here) should I buy one? There is the games problem, they're also double the price in Brazil, so I would only be able to get a new game once in a little while....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7