Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Why the latest SVN is slower?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I noticed that after r7370, they became slower
The way I understand it, it depends on of some few "stupid" commits been made.
These things will be solved eventually so don't worry.
It's a temporary setback where performance take a hit for accuracy.
The most recent slowdown caused by the openMP texture decoders should be fixed now. Update to the latest revision.
Not solved yet on my r7377, pixelated graphics and slow fps, waiting to new revision.
Does someone know if r7369 has also this problem?
(03-21-2011, 03:08 AM)ZLRK Wrote: [ -> ]Does someone know if r7369 has also this problem?

I highly doubt that this revision have good speeds, if you're interested in using the SVN revisions try to update frequently things tend to change alot.

i noticed that after 7386 THE GFX PROFILES BECAME STUPID.
(03-21-2011, 10:50 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]i noticed that after 7386 THE GFX PROFILES BECAME STUPID.

Totally agree it was completely silly what they did there. It was too cumbersome.

There are several that go against this view here:
http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=7386
Why when I play Metroid Other m with the last 7389 RVN. The image is not in center of the screen? I'd tried everything it doesn't work properly. So sad because the game seems to work good with this RVN. It's like that for every game!
Why in the New Revsions I'm forced to play with the desktop resolution? If not the image is not is the center. But that's affect the performances...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10