Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I can translate Dolphin to spanish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello there, I want to help Dolphin team, and the only way I can do that is by translating, as I don't know about programming. So, I can do that. Translate Dolphin to spanish (from Spain, not from Mexico / Argentina / whatever)
Actually, I don't know where to post this. So I guess this is the correct place.
A email or something to contact Dolphin team would be appreciatted.
Try to translate it and post it here, the devs might like it Smile.
But how to "send" it? What should I do, post it like this?
[Config] = Configuración
- Basic Settings - = Opciones básicas
Enable Dual Core (Speedup) = Activar doble núcleo (aumento de velocidad)

Or any other way? Undecided
nice idea there,im from uruguay and here the native language is spanish too,i will be glad to help you if help is needed
sorry, but i think darkshadw misunderstanded you, like you were building the builds with another language, but i don't think the devs have enough time to do that, and isn't there an option to change language?(correct me if i'm wrong)
Yeah, I probably misunderstood you, sorry for that.
@GandamQuatro: Only in Wii games Smile. Not in Dolphin self Wink.
Huh, the idea was to just translate it so then the Dolphin team include it in the SVN revisions (with a new option to change language) :/ maybe I can download the source code and translate it there?
I just want to help Big Grin isn´t there any email to contact the Dolphin team or something?
(08-18-2010, 04:11 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]nice idea there,im from uruguay and here the native language is spanish too,i will be glad to help you if help is needed

Gracias, pero no te preocupes Smile AKA Thanks, but don´t worry
Hero Of Time, translate it, post it here and I will compile it for you if you really want it Wink. I will also send you the translated source code if you want it, just lemme know :p.
I'd say this would be great if we could translate dolphin to as many languages as possible and have a built in option to change it. this would maybe get more people involved with developing
(I take latin so i wouldnt be much help lol)
not many people know latin......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5